• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question concerning Platinum & Giratina

We have an onlooker confirming in both endings [ Whether captured or KO ], that Lucas/Dawn did intact defeat Unsealeds Giratina. I am NOT saying Legend Scaling for ALL Gen's are good.. But... With this as a guide... If we were to make said profile for them ( I want to SO BAD... But this was the only thing stopping me. ) ... Would this make that generations legendary battle scalable, and a acception to the rule ? ( Sans E4 & Cynthia scaling... As we have no evidence they even put up a fight post-fighting Unsealed Giratina . ) . In Gen IV, it's pretty consistent ( for that Gen's MC ).... Especially if we count their Post-Game accomplishments. ( Later takes on Dialga, Palkia, and Arceus... FYI, it's the only official Post-Game that has you fight Arceus... Just putting that out there. ) .

That bump though . However.. Just to make it better... Maybe the keys " Pre-Reverse World" & "Post-Reverse World " will work. Even if Cynthia was correct " They were tested ", it was still technically a defeated via context of what both e people etching them fight implied. NO other legendary fight ever stated the trainer won, other than they gained their trust. As such, I personally believe this is an exception.

For every trainer before and after, this is an outlier. However, considering Platinum then can handle Arceus and the other strong s heck Pokémon afterwards Post-Game... And her Post-Game is only with the Unsealed Variations and Sealed Variations of the Creation Trio... Kinda hard to believe it's an outlier... Especially considering Platinum & other variations of said game were the only games you " legitimately" fought them.

Back