• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about the Real World in SDBH

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't an upgrade thread or anything like the sort, but I have a question.

Is the Real World from SDBH an alternate dimension inside the DBH Multiverse or something seperated from it? I hear that it is and isn't an alternate dimension so I just want a definitive answer

Hmm fair enough, personally I wouldn't say it's an alternate dimension as the new SDBH game treats the Real World and DBH World as being seperated from each other

There's an argument to be made that the Real World in DBH is the next dimension up since they see the DBH world as fiction

It's just an alternate universe. Whether or not it's a separate thing from the main multiverse I'm not sure, but it most certainly isn't a higher dimension above the DBH multiverse.

I mean, doesn't it see the multiverse as being fiction and that people need to use avatars to enter the game world? Not relevant to the question, just a thought

How would it be an alternate universe if it flat out sees the entire verse as a fictional story and game...? That's not how alternate universes work, especially since people in the real world can interact with the DBH medium with Avatars

They aren't higher-dimensional beings manifesting themselves in a lower reality. They are literally normal humans and them dying in the DBH world means they die for real.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
They aren't higher-dimensional beings manifesting themselves in a lower reality. They are literally normal humans and them dying in the DBH world means they die for real.
???

The heck are you talking about?

As far as we know, Beat and his friends actually going into the game isn't a normal occurance as we see players playing Dragon Ball Heroes as we do in real life; as an Arcade game and not as Beat does. As far as we know, he and a few friends are the only occurances of this happening.

Hell in some games, we ourselves can manifest in their world as game avatars (That one DBH MMORPG we never got to play) and we in real life are never affected when we die even though that's supposedly what's happening to everyone else except Beat who's actually there.

When Demigra affects the real world, it's treated as a massive and big feat of power rather than some Alternate Universe.

According to Sera reality fiction differences aren't even inherently a level of dimensional transcendence unless they're established as superior like that anyways

Wokistan said:
According to Sera reality fiction differences aren't even inherently a level of dimensional transcendence unless they're established as superior like that anyways
I could also use this logic to downplay DBH to 11-A.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back