• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

GER

Look, I'm not looking for a debate. I'm just here to ask a question.

Why is SDBH or DBH 2-A and not Low 1-C? Is it because the Real World isn't 5D? And what scans or anti-feats disprove the Real World is 5D?

Even though I am a big Dragon Ball fan, I'm not really that of a fan of DBH. (Because I haven't played the game yet, and I don't want to waste money on it)

The Real World is stated to be just another timeline, to be exact it is the future of DB world, not a superior world that see the entire DBH multiverse as fiction
Is there a link to the scan saying that statement? Because I do not know where it's stated.

Is there a link to the scan saying that statement? Because I do not know where it's stated.
How would you know if you did not play the game yet (and don't want to waste money on it?)

Currently on mobile so pretty hard to do this, however, the evidences is in the game Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, the game was released globally, i don't remember the exact chapter, but there is a scene where Beats (who come from the Real World where DB is just game and manga, anime, etc.......) talking with Xeno Goku, and it was revealed that Beats was Goku far future descendant, and then nothing, no more future. So yeah Beats World could be just another timeline

Last edited:
How would you know if you did not play the game yet (and don't want to waste money on it?)
What I meant is I don't want to buy the game because why would I have to buy a game just to get scans of the power of a verse when it can just be linked through pictures, right?

XCMFyWW.jpeg

J1JFpPQ.jpeg

AEIMhkQ.jpeg

eXzv975.jpeg

jt2uXjF.jpeg

pUXbMT1.jpeg

fm9J7nd.jpeg

pH23d5K.jpeg

"Zenkai here: For starters, it isn't called the real world, it is called Beat's world. Beat's world created the arcade out of their own stories to relive. It cannot simply be another timeline otherwise Towa and MIra could easily just go there, but they needed to transcend space, time and dimensional walls to reach it. It is also stated that to Beat, the DBH multiverse doesn't even feel real among numerous other statements.
Weniger anzeigen"

I found this quote on one of Chuck'S video.

Back