• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question about outside of garganta (Bleach)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the space outside the garganta might be 5D because ;

If the distance between 2 timelines separates 2 or more universes, it is 4D. If 1D exists in time, 5D from multiverse space changes normally.

But what the garganta contains are 4D universes, the garganta itself is not 5D. That's why it's 5D on the outside

(I had already opened a crt about the universes within the garganta, but since it was the Anime TYBW Arc Argument, this crt was closed.)

These are the proofs

Last edited:
I disagree. 1) the scans you sent outside of the first one either are talking about the Dangai (which is just a 4D timespace) or is a fan diagram, 2) you haven’t provided any evidence of the Garganta separating WotL and SS and HM with a “4th dimension of space”.

I disagree. 1) the scans you sent outside of the first one either are talking about the Dangai (which is just a 4D timespace) or is a fan diagram, 2) you haven’t provided any evidence of the Garganta separating WotL and SS and HM with a “4th dimension of space”.
Firstly we take the structures you take as planets as universes, that's why I opened a crt about Bleach 2C, but they told me to wait for the Tybw Anime Arc to end.

There is evidence that Garganta separates universes (if photos are deleted : https://imgur.com/gallery/P2LDZJv)

IMG_0153.png

IMG_0152.jpg

Last edited:
In cases where universes do not intersect each other on any angular axis, the spaces containing those universes are already 5-D, but you need to prove that this 5th axis is significantly large or infinite, otherwise it will just be 5-D, with the 4th axis being infinite and the 5th axis being negligible.

It makes it a trivial space and does not scale because its volume on the 5th dimensional axis is trivial.

And if this 5th axis is infinite or significantly large, that means the 5th volume is significantly large or infinite, and it scales. Other than that, no.

In cases where universes do not intersect each other on any angular axis, the spaces containing those universes are already 5-D, but you need to prove that this 5th axis is significantly large or infinite, otherwise it will just be 5-D, with the 4th axis being infinite and the 5th axis being negligible.

It makes it a trivial space and does not scale because its volume on the 5th dimensional axis is trivial.
there was a thread bringing up 5d garganta for similar reasons that got rejected, its been 6 months so the topic could be reexplored

I disagree, you claimed garganta separates worlds but in your argument garganta fills the gap between worlds, this is not enough evidence, dangai does not separate worlds, all it does is switch between worlds + bleach is not even accepted in 2c.

I disagree, you claimed garganta separates worlds but in your argument garganta fills the gap between worlds, this is not enough evidence, dangai does not separate worlds, all it does is switch between worlds + bleach is not even accepted in 2c.
It acts as a separator in the 2 panels I mentioned above. You have to refute it in order to reject it.

It acts as a separator in the 2 panels I mentioned above. You have to refute it in order to reject it.
No, if you look carefully at the arguments, the gargantuan is said to bridge the gap between worlds, while the dangi is said to be a transition between worlds, this is not evidence

No, if you look carefully at the arguments, the gargantuan is said to bridge the gap between worlds, while the dangi is said to be a transition between worlds, this is not evidence
In the first comments I already proved why garganta separates the universes. (Please look carefully at the photos, not the text.)

Garganta is literally the boundary between worlds that keeps them separated 🗿
image.png
8185392-image7.png

image.png

And if this 5th axis is infinite or significantly large, that means the 5th volume is significantly large or infinite, and it scales. Other than that, no.
Let me expand on this and quote Ultima.
Warning: I only read the OP.

So, glancing over this: It doesn't really seem to be anything particularly notable, in the sense that we already assume 4-D spacetimes that exist in parallel are spaced apart across 5-dimensional space. The issue, largely, is whether this 5-dimensional space has anything noteworthy about it to be tiered; it could be a complete void, for instance, and as such have really nothing in it to blow up in the first place.

More than that, it could just not meet our criteria of what a "significantly large" dimensional structure is, and as such be left untiered. Just like we don't instantly grant characters Low 2-C ratings for destroying small spacetimes (Or sections of spacetime). If the space was infinitely large, there'd be something to work with, but if we don't know its size, then, yeah.

And, to my knowledge, I believe we already use the 5-D space reasoning as part of the regular justification for tiers like 2-C and 2-A. It's why the gap between them is treated as "unquantifiable," because, ideally, feats that warrant them involve affecting both the universes and the space between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back