• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Multiversal Garganta

Basically there's 2 question.
1. Why isn't garganta considered higher dimensional space despite it containing multiple universal structure, a hyperdimension called dangai. I'm sure a 3D space can't contain large 4D objects.
2. Does garganta qualify for 5D space? As it is the boundary between worlds which keeps them separated and prevents collision of parallel worlds.
Additional Question
## Dangai is a blatant hyperdimension which qualifies for at least low 2C. But does it specifically having 2000 times denser time amount to anything at all?

Last edited:
basically there's 2 question.
1. Why isn't garganta considered higher dimensional space despite it containing multiple universal structure, a hyperdimension called dangai. I'm sure a 3D space can't contain large 4D objects.
2. Does garganta qualify for 5D space? As it is the boundary between worlds which keeps them separated and prevents collision of parallel worlds.
1. Pretty sure right now, we take all the 3 Realms as 3-A structures.

2. No.

I know about this. I meant to say why it's not if we consider each realm as universal space time.
So many threads have been made for that so many times trying to upgrade Bleach to Universal or Low Multiversal. Some of these threads will get accepted then someone will downgrade the accepted thread after their application to the pages and other threads won't get accepted at all.

So many threads have been made for that so many times trying to upgrade Bleach to Universal or Low Multiversal. Some of these threads will get accepted then someone will downgrade the accepted thread after their application to the pages and other threads won't get accepted at all.
it's actually funny that the realms are still not low 2C
I've checked the threads. Reasons for downgrade is funnier, blatant cherry picking.

I've seen it somewhere. Dangai being hyperdimension qualifies for low 2C. But does it having 2000x denser time amount to anything?

Last edited:
Would the three realms count as Low 2-C structures since they all have a separate time axis, or is there some other justifications that need to be meet for low 2-C?

Would the three realms count as Low 2-C structures since they all have a separate time axis, or is there some other justifications that need to be meet for low 2-C?
We must have a reliable translator like @Executor_N0 because the Universes there are called worlds and a giant red ball was shown being the world, that was the previous argument.

Back