• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Question About Hylian Knights and Child Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an answer, Hylian Knights are Massively Hypersonic+ with Relativistic reaction speed, but 4 years old Link from Botw was stronger than Hylian Knights. (See Mipha's diary and databook) Is 4 years old Link Massively Hypersonic+ with relativistic reaction speed or Hylian Knights should be downgrade?

Screenshot 20190305-153003

I also think BoW Child Link was just that strong since this Link trained before besting the knights, but i doubt it will scale to the likes of Oot Child Link since he received no training and grew stronger in his journey.

His Relativistic combat speed is fine given Iron Knuckles and Gerudo Thiefs are challenges to Young Link; however, I think they're regular movement speed feats should be downgraded. Young Link only has Supersonic+ movement speed feat which sounds more reasonable for the trooper characters.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
His Relativistic combat speed is fine given Iron Knuckles and Gerudo Thiefs are challenges to Young Link; however, I think they're regular movement speed feats should be downgraded. Young Link only has Supersonic+ movement speed feat which sounds more reasonable for the trooper characters.
Totally agree with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back