• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

question about a hypothetical speed for god of War.

How fast do you think Kratos would be without the infinte speed feats?
I know he was considered MFTL+ but i didn't see even a general number.

How fast do you think Kratos would be without the infinte speed feats?
I know he was considered MFTL+ but i didn't see even a general number.
Somewhere in the MFTL+ range at the bare minimum via scaling above Primordials.

I mostly meant how high in the MFTL+.
Probably in the sextillions of times FTL range given the sheer size of the Primordials and the creation of the Universe by Ceto punching Uranus in the noggin. And of course, their constant in-fighting creating galaxies as per Ariel Lawrence's words.

Though the Mortal Universe also has an infinite size statement in the novels.

What is the size of the primodials that cause them to be that fast?
Admitedly faster then I thought. (I thought quadrillions to quintillions because Valkyries and Hermes schenanigans)

What is the size of the primodials that cause them to be that fast?
Well above the size of the observable universe bare minimum assuming you discard the novels. Tartarus however, is literally the infinite-sized domain of the Underworld.

With the novels? Uranus dwarfs the infinite-sized mortal universe since it basically comes from his own chin.

Primordials can change size at will with no loss in speed or power. As evident in their later fights where the sheer force of their fighting alone caused galaxies to form left and right, and Cronos, a Titan, defeated his father Uranus in a battle of cosmic scale.

Admitedly faster then I thought. (I thought quadrillions to quintillions because Valkyries and Hermes schenanigans)
Hermes is straight up infinite speed via being able to effortlessly outrun and outpace Helios's charged sunlight bursts, Helios being able to passively illuminate the entirety of the Underworld while he (Helios) is at his absolute weakest, which itself has been confirmed in numerous official sources to be infinite in size, Temple of Helios repeats this thrice in a row, the GOW1 PS2 Bonus Disc says so, as well as the OG concept artist of the series, Cecil Kim, as well as SSM narrative director Cory Barlog.

And Hermes outpacing Helios's charged sunlight bursts isn't game mechanics either, the devs intentionally made it that way to prove a point about Hermes' speed. On top of that, this still isn't Hermes' full potential, as he does the feat after being battered, wounded and exhausted by Kratos.

OH I know, I mostly ment if we where to forwhatever reason disregard infinite speed stuff. (I believe it to be clear. this was just hypothetical)

Back