• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Infinity gauntlet isn't 2-A anymore. It scaled to the ultimate nullifier. UN used to be 2-A, but it now varies from Low 2-C to High 1-B. Former is weaker than other feats, latter is an outlier for the IG.

There isn't one big linear one.

I think it is IG Thanos, for beating a bunch of abstracts and Galactus at the same time.

Ehh I don't think so. He should be 4th Honestly due to the Cosmic Cubes being a lot more powerful than Eternity is. Mephisto in his realm was compared to the power of the Cosmic Cube by Kubik and then Adam Warlock (one is a Cosmic Cube and one is knowledgable about the power of Cosmic Entities and objects due to his awareness so both are credible sources to use), then was amped to be nearly 100,000x Stronger than before [when Well-Fed Galactus couldn't deal with Mephisto inside of his realm and stalemated him] + and had countless other enhancements prior ... Yet Child FR, when they admitted later while his power grows tremendously every day (two years later) to be nowhere near his full potential, oneshots him.

Cosmic Cubes are inferior to celestials who in turn are inferior to Eternity.

Mephisto is at best Galactic level. His fight with Galactus destroyed galaxies and Odin pawned him in his own realm.

Again Universal Eternity isn't the most powerful... Even discluding the IG. Also remember that the IG got no-sold by the Celestials in later arcs.

... Are you unaware of their current statistics... Because they are all 2-C right now. [Odin, Mephisto].. Which I'm planning to change to far higher but that isn't the point right now.

... Considering Well-Fed Galactus struggled against him, whose far superior to Moderately Fed Galactus (whose superior to Odin by a lot)... That's the most cut case example of PIS i've ever seen.

How is Odin 2C? I haven't been reading much but I don't believe Odin is anywhere near 2C?

Please I hope you are not saying this because an irrelevant human says it once that nine realms are unverse because they have never been treated as universes except that one statement made by a human with no relevance.

Back