• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Marvel's 2-A cosmology

Infinitely above baseline.
Each universe creates it's own Infinite universes, timelines, realities etc every Quantum moment.
So infinity * baseline?

Or infinity * infinity * baseline/infinity^infinity * baseline?

How many infinities above baseline are we talking about?

So infinity * baseline?

Or infinity * infinity * baseline/infinity^infinity * baseline?

How many infinities above baseline are we talking about?
You have 616 universe, which contains infinite other universes, and then each of this universes in turn creates additional infinite universes ad infinitum ad nauseam.

So like, infinite*infinite*infinite etc infinitely.

You have 616 universe, which contains infinite other universes, and then each of this universes in turn creates additional infinite universes ad infinitum ad nauseam.

So like, infinite*infinite*infinite etc infinitely.
Damn!

Thanks for the info.

The closest would probably be SCP, but SCP is like this: infinite universes, each of those infinite universes contains infinite universes at infinitum. Multiverse contains all of this and Metaverse contains infinite Multiverses.

While Marvel is like this: infinite hierarchy of universes < infinite Multiverses < Megaverses < 616

The closest would probably be SCP, but SCP is like this: infinite universes, each of those infinite universes contains infinite universes at infinitum. Multiverse contains all of this and Metaverse contains infinite Multiverses.

While Marvel is like this: infinite hierarchy of universes < infinite Multiverses < Megaverses < 616
DAMN

The only level of 2-A I can think of that matches that is, funnily enough, the MCU 2-A cosmology.

Hence why I'm gonna make 2-A Doom vs Vultron.

Can't think of any honestly. MCU cames kinda close but at the same time not really.
The MCU cosmology is now Low 1-C, so its only 2-A structures are the timelines (branches) which are baseline, unless 4D universes within a single timeline is accepted as Low 1-C

The MCU cosmology is now Low 1-C, so its only 2-A structures are the timelines (branches) which are baseline, unless 4D universes within a single timeline is accepted as Low 1-C
Isn't it only possibly Low 1-C?

I mean, on the cosmology page it says that the 2-A is like infinity^3 times baseline 2-A.

Oh. But, wasn't all that linked to the issue of breaking the 4th wall? something that, as far as I know, is invalidated as R>F transcendence.

So is the MCU's 2-A above Baseline? IIRC its 2-A is still infinitely times baseline 2-A by 1-2 degrees.

Oh. But, wasn't all that linked to the issue of breaking the 4th wall? something that, as far as I know, is invalidated as R>F transcendence.
No, the transcendence was accepted on this CRT, besides K.E.V.I.N. also has control over the entire Multiverse

So is the MCU's 2-A above Baseline? IIRC its 2-A is still infinitely times baseline 2-A by 1-2 degrees.
No, the higher degree of 2-A was replaced by Low 1-C, now the only 2-A structures are the timelines (branches) which are baseline

No, the higher degree of 2-A was replaced by Low 1-C, now the only 2-A structures are the timelines (branches) which are baseline
According to the cosmology page, it has infinite branches which can each branch out ad infinitum.

According to the cosmology page, it has infinite branches which can each branch out ad infinitum.
I know, I was the one who searched all the existing information about the cosmology to create the entire page. Those branches are why the cosmology is Low 1-C in first place, as an infinite amount of them branch indefinitely from every passing/singular moment of a 2-A timeline with infinite instances of time always occurring at once

I know, I was the one who searched all the existing information about the cosmology to create the entire page. Those branches are why the cosmology is Low 1-C in first place, as an infinite amount of them branch indefinitely from every passing/singular moment of a 2-A timeline with infinite instances of time always occurring at once
Welp, time for another incon match...

Anyway, I think the question in the thread was answered a while ago. It is better not to talk about other unrelated things here anymore.

How far into 2-A is the Marvel Comics Cosmology? Or at least the 2-A part?

Some things say its baseline 2-A, others say its infinitely above baseline 2-A.
It's not 2-A anymore, as all the 2-A stuff has become either High 1-B or Low 1-A.
That's not exactly how SCP works. In SCP, even a single universe is one layer above baseline Tier 0, the multiverse is two layers above baseline Tier 0, the primary metafictional authors are several layers into Tier 0 beyond that, and the full extent of the cosmology is inaccessible to infinite Tier 0 layers.

It's not 2-A anymore, as all the 2-A stuff has become either High 1-B or Low 1-A.
Well now it is, this came out well before the revisions were done.
That's not exactly how SCP works. In SCP, even a single universe is one layer above baseline Tier 0, the multiverse is two layers above baseline Tier 0, the primary metafictional authors are several layers into Tier 0 beyond that, and the full extent of the cosmology is inaccessible to infinite Tier 0 layers.
BRUH.

Back