• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think Ripper mode will do anything with Equalized speed.

Anyway, I give it to Raiden, his expierience in battle ties with that of Qrow and he constantly deals with huge Metsl Gears and Cyborgs, not to mention his unbelievable strength advantage

Low 7-C form, so assuming Raiden doesn't have access to Ripper Mode

Ah sorry i thought ripper mode wasn't restricted. Anyhow i still vote for Mr lightning due to Gargoyle's rreasoning.

TeenAngel101 said:
No, RIPPER MODE is restricted. Not BLADE MODE.

I vote Raiden via Blade Mode and Gargoyle's reasons.
Speed is equalized, so speed advantage from Blade Mode would not be applicable

I'm going to give my vote to Raiden due to:

Better stats and feats

Better equipment: Raiden's HF Blade and sub-weapons> Qrow's weapon. And even if Qrow transform himself into a crow Raiden track him with his Solid Eye

Raiden has more experience fighting against humanoids.

Back