• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pyrrha vs. Penny w/out Illusion shenanigans

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Always wondered how this fight would play out if Emerald wasn't involved in the fight, and heck, we usually have different conclusions on canon fights anyways.

Battle takes place in the same area they fought in. Both of them are in character, speed isn't equal, and they know as much about each other as they did in their original fight.

Pyrrha Nikos - 6 (Ovens, Rusty, Dragon, Robot, Schnee, Xtas)

Penny Polendina -

Incon -

Pyrrharender
Penny Polentina Amity Arena

I think Pyrrha should take this. Her combat experience coupled with her ability to repel Penny's swords with magnetism should net her the win.

I think Pyrrha takes this as well.

She was doing well against Penny even when she wasn't focused on the fight. Her Semblance should keep Penny's swords from doing too much damage.

Penny's sword beams can be dodged, as Pyrrha herself showed, and her 8-B beam has a charging period and I doubt she'll get hit by something like that.

I think it'll be a close fight but I see Pyrrha winning this more times than Penny.

I mean, it's not really in question, for reasons above. Pyrrha's polarity just crushes Penny into the ground. Literally.

I almost want to say it's rather redundant as this is basically Pyrrha not being entirely bloodlusted but whatever

Pyrrha FRA

Pyrrha FRA. Take your win, spartan lady.

Grace begins.

@Nico Eh. Penny never got to use her sword beams in her fight with Pyrrha and it had illusion shenanigans messing with the outcome, so I thought it would be fun to see what a realisitc fight between them would be like.

WeeklyBattles said:
She did use her sword beams tho
oh yeah, rip

Maybe she just would have taken it easier with robo-girl without the illusions, the

Schnee One said:
I almost want to say it's rather redundant as this is basically Pyrrha not being entirely bloodlusted but whatever

Pyrrha FRA
Still this^

Also make Pyrrha vs Robinson

Back