• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dr. Zomboss upgrades, revisions, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Himself:

Physicals:

Can physically throw his own Zombies

Can fight physically with Crazy Dave

Survives a punch from Patrice, who regularly fistfights ordinary Zombies, suplex multiple of them at once, and was able to physically wrap a Conehead Zombie in 357 feet of duct tape

Can tank shots from Peashooters

Survives a laser from Green Shadow (who, unrelated, should also be Hypersonic+ according to this calc, btw)

Likely limitless Stamina, Zombies never need sleep or rest

Hax:

Time Manipulation:

Causes the meteor that killed the dinosaurs to shrink from a size bigger than Seattle to smaller than a burrito and back .

Ca amp his own Zombies and create more of them via Time Manipulation as well

Stealth Mastery, can tie spiders to multiple children without them noticing

Reality Warping, his machines can rip a hole in reality, even ones that were just supposed to steal the planet's sunlight

Heat and Fire Manipulation via the Ultra-Toasty Imp-Powered Heat Ray

Light Manipulation (via this)

Hammerspace (via this)

Preparation, invented several ways to counteract the effects of Spikeweeds, can set up areas to grow large amounts of Gargantuars, created machines on the fly that fill the sky with clouds to counteract opponents that get energy from the Su, would have lowered an entire city underground to eat all of the people in it

Mind Manipulation, created a gas cloud that can put humans into a mindless state

Air Manipulation, built a car with a tornado for an engine

All Zombies are resistant to Acid Manipulation

Immune to Fear Manipulation, Zombies have no capacity for fear

Immune to Disease Manipulation

Zombies do not require oxyge

Machines:

Physicals:

The page should mention that every robot is capable of oneshotting Gargantuars, and that they can oneshot any version of Nut in the World they are fighting in, even Tall-Nuts and Primal Wall-Nuts.

Hax:

The Zombot Dinotronic Mechasaur can also summon dinosaurs, as well as zombies.

PvZ Heroes tag:

Created the Zombie Heroes, which includes characters like Super Brainz and Brain Freeze, who did this.

Created the Zombot 1000, which not only mentions that he's made 1000 Zombots so far, it also says the machine is so powerful that it makes all previous Zombots look like classics.

This is consistent, as many of the Zombots from PvZ 2 are portrayed in Heroes, and all of them are weaker than the Zombot 1000.

Physicals for Zomboss look fair, all zombies would also get Self-Sustenance

Pretty sure the time manip is just him messing up time via the time portals. Could lead to some form of stats amp though. Light manip looks more like he created a suit that shines rather than Zomboss being able to manipulate light itself. Heat/Fire manip link doesn't work. Rest are probably fine, although Zomboss may be an exception to the whole 'zombies dont have capacity for fear' thing seeing as he has been scared/worried before.

A PvZ heroes is fine

Are there any feats in the comics that put plants above 8-C? Also I'm curious as to know if they are mobile in the comics.

Could someone calc the explosion? Maybe they can be above 8-C.

If plants can move then they should be above the Immobile speed rating we currently have for them.

If Gargantuars are indeed larger than pyramids, they could very well be 8-B.

I'd still like to validate the legitimacy of the pyramid feat. If so we could bump all who scale to 8-B.

As it stands, Gargantuars being 8-B is a strong likely.

I mean, has Zomboss been confirmed to be stronger than the 8-A plants? Also where's the calc for the 8-A feat? I can't find it.

But isn't Super Brainz possibly 6-B?. If Zomboss is comparable he should also be possibly 6-B.

Zomboss is 8-C for being comparable with the Gargantuar. So he should just be upgraded to 8-A for being able to one-shot them.

Are Gargantuars even 8-A. I seriously need to evaluate that 8-A feat everyone scales to because the one on Super Brainz's profile is definately not 8-A.

I think I'm going to make a verse wide revision because the scaling and stats are wack right now. Feel free to bring up any relevant feats on my wall so I can add them to the thread.

Most of this seems fine, with exception for what GyroNutz mentioned.

I suppose so, yes, with a few exceptions.

https://***************.to/Comic/Plants-vs-Zombies-Petal-to-the-Metal/Issue-9?id=57666#21 I don't think this is should be called fighting physically. I don't know what this is called but they definitely aren't damaging each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back