• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

big PvZ Upgrades and changes part 1/?

• winter melon's freezing feat shows that many more zombies were frozen, which means it should have much higher attack potency than the current ranking
  • browncoat durability should scale to winter melon due to them being able to survive an attack from them
  • all the pvz1 low tier plants should scale due to being able to harm browncoats
  • all zombie durability should scale to their attack thanks due to hypno shroom being able to make them harm eachother (sorry, best example I could find)
  • wall nut should also have tier changed thanks to them being able to survive being rolled hard enough to damage zombies, which also gives them AP via wallnut bowling
  • cherry bomb is capable of one shotting zombies which are whatever tier winter melon is, and then giga gargantuars can survive multiple of those cherry bombs, and giga gargantuars gets one shot by lawnmower, which then gets easily crushed by the attacks of zomboss, who can also tank many jalapeno attacks which are equivalent to cherry bomb, so zomboss is actually most definitely a far higher tier (although it's not exactly quanitifiable, he should effectively be able to one shot anything in the same tier as him)
  • peashooter profile claims it can turn into a gatling pea, which is untrue because only repeaters can become gatling peas, fix that
  • snow pea can freeze zombies just as winter melon can, further proof that it shouldn't be below 9-A at all
  • sunflower doesn't have a pvz2 key, what
  • gargantuars being blow up needs to be calced of course
also pvz2 plants should scale to pvz1 plants

agree: 1
disagree: 0
neutral: 0

Last edited:
I have played some Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville on my PS4. That game is really good and fun. Have you heard of that game?

winter melon's attacks are considered to be 9-A, and browncoat zombies are capable of surviving the attacks
all the pvz1 low tiers should be given small 9-A immediately, as well as resistance to extreme colds due to being able to survive being frozen
the problem is that the feat was done against this same zombies as you can see here, but looking again seens that the zombies survived that in that same feat, so Its probably fair
also zombie durability should scale to their attack thanks to hypno shroom, so 9-A AP is also something to be added
fair
2. literally just the hp values, cherry bomb uses damage so I'm gonna assume that game mechanics are fine with a verse like pvz
It's less about how much damage It does and more the fact that is more them a winter melon, so saing that is stronger
and wall nut should also have durability changed to 9-A thanks to
1. In wall nut bowling it can damage zombies without being damaged itself
2. literally just the hp values, cherry bomb uses damage so I'm gonna assume that game mechanics are fine with a verse like pvz
3. being able to take hits from plant head zombies in zombotany, and also wall nut head zombies tanking hits from plants
give wallnut 9-A AP via wallnut bowling as well
The rest seens fine to me, this also should scale to their AP thanks to Wall nut bowling it self and basically all other plants
now as for some more stuff
cherry bomb is capable of one shotting 9-A characters, and then giga gargantuar can survive three of those cherry bombs, and giga gargantuars gets one shot by lawnmower, which then gets easily crushed by the attacks of zomboss, who also can TANK a ton of jalapeno attacks which are equivalent to cherry bomb
and then, if we're gonna go even further
so yeah, I think it's pretty clear at this point that pvz1 capping out at 9-A is a bit unrealistic
and as I mentioned before, cherry bomb already has damage values listed on it's profiles, and if we're using those then we can easily get characters like gargantuar, zomboss and cherry bomb itself to 8-C
ok... your scale is kinda wrong, as I said beafore is less about how much damage it does and more about Its bigger them other atacks, now about you scaling

Gargantuars surviving multiple Cherry bombs is fair, and the landmower one shoting gargantuars Is fair also, but the Dura from the landmower don't scale to It's Dura. But japelanos should scale to cherry bombs, so It should be ok compare Zomboss also to them
so yeah, I think it's pretty clear at this point that pvz1 capping out at 9-A is a bit unrealistic
Agreed
and as I mentioned before, cherry bomb already has damage values listed on it's profiles, and if we're using those then we can easily get characters like gargantuar, zomboss and cherry bomb itself to 8-C
Well, if we compare to PVZ 2(that we should be able to sinse they are thecnically the same plants, not a better form of the original ones) they scale to natural lightining created by the Lightning Reed, but using the damage values is very wrong in both profiles, the biggest problem I see in the PVZ profiles is the atual scaling, that should be revised from the point 0 in my opinion

Gargantuars surviving multiple Cherry bombs is fair, and the landmower one shoting gargantuars Is fair also, but the Dura from the landmower don't scale to It's Dura. But japelanos should scale to cherry bombs, so It should be ok compare Zomboss also to them
If the lawnmowers didn’t have higher durability durability then chewing up a giga gargantuar would make it explode into a million pieces.
Well, if we compare to PVZ 2(that we should be able to sinse they are thecnically the same plants, not a better form of the original ones) they scale to natural lightining created by the Lightning Reed, but using the damage values is very wrong in both profiles, the biggest problem I see in the PVZ profiles is the atual scaling, that should be revised from the point 0 in my opinion

Maybe it’s just me but the way the wiki handles game mechanics is really stupid but sure

so yeah, luckily we can most likely scale chain zomboss to a higher tier via one shotting lawnmowers
ok them, but still, we should focus In doing the chain from the start, can you find someone to help calculating the winter melon feat? (and the Cherry bomb explosion also would be great)

Back