• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Put your choice of fictional characters in different servant classes and create your own holy grail war!!

I am really suprised no one has made this yet.

so

Beserker: Saitama - Noble Phantasm: Serious Strike (EX rank)

Caster: Ainz Ooal Gown - Noble Phantasm: Wish Upon A Star (EX rank)

Assassine: Kenshiro - Noble Phantasm: Muso Tensei (B rank)

Saber: Zaraki Kenpachi - Noble Phantasm: Bankai (A++ rank)

Archer: Uryu Ishida - Noble Phantasm: Antithesis (Unknown)

Rider: Santa Claus - Noble Phantasm: Road kill (EX rank)

Berserker: Broly

Caster: Aleister Crowley

Assassin: Mr. Hyde

Saber: Vampire Hunter D

Lancer: Othinus

Rider: Death (Supernatural)

Berserker: Doomsday

Caster: Mewtwo

Saber: Meta Knight

Assassin: Esdeath

Rider: Link

Lancer: Gajeel

Archer: Alucard (TFS)

Sorry. I know next to nothing about F/SN. Only the first 4 episodes and what I learned from this site. So if my answers make no sense, you know why XD

The real cal howard said:
Berserker: Doomsday
Caster: Mewtwo

Saber: Meta Knight

Assassin: Esdeath

Rider: Link

Lancer: Gajeel

Archer: Alucard (TFS)

Sorry. I know next to nothing about F/SN. Only the first 4 episodes and what I learned from this site. So if my answers make no sense, you know why XD
Actually with the exception of Alucard, all your characters meet the criteria for the classes.

@ToAruFan Actually, Alucard could be an Archer, since his primary way of fighting is shooting people with pistols. The only people on Cal's list that don't really fit imo are Esdeath and Gajeel.

Anyway, here's my list:

Saber: Ikki Kurogane

Archer: Death the Kid

Lancer: Hakuryuu Re

Rider: Milinda Brantini

Caster: Narberal Gamma

Berserker: Negi Springfield (yeah, i know he doesn't seem like he would have Berserker as one of his classes, but believe me, he has his moments)

Assassin: Nagisa Shiota

Battlemania said:
LTB, I feel the same. It mine is like from building level to large planetary. Like....tf xD
Yeah, it would be funny to see someone like guts fight a literal god.

Berserker: Grand Hammer Kirby

Saber: Ultra Sword Kirby

Archer: Archer Kirby

Assassin: Ninja Kirby

Caster: Hypernova Kirby

Rider: Wheel Kirby

Lancer: Spear Kirby

You're all gonna die.

Berserker : Gasai Yuno

Saber : Raphael

Archer : Risa Hawkeye

Assassin : Joker

Caster : Melisandre

Rider : Diego Brando

Lancer : Oichi

Full tier 9!

Saber - Ronoroa Zoro

+ High AP and Durability (City level)

+ Precog and sensing via Kenbunshoku Haki

+ Unpredictable fighting style due to having 3 swords

- No ranged attack

- No attacks other than through his swords

- Crappy sense of direction

Noble Phantasm: Haki (Busoshoku and Kenbunshoku) - Busoshoku creates a shield around the body or armament to increase stats; Kenbushoku allows precog and sensing

Lancer - Tatsumi

+ Least mana consumption among the servants due to only needing some when evolving, healing or maintaining invisibility

+ Invisibility

+ Adaptation is a thing

- No ranged attack other than throwing his spear, in which point, he loses his weapon temporarily

- Invisibility has a limited duration and does not erase pressence or bloodlust

- Getting knocked out disables Incursio and leaves him vulnerable (Building level AP and durability)

Noble Phantasm: INCURSIO EVOLUTIONARY FUNCTION - Allows the armor to evolve after surviving certain attacks, grants the use of invisibility and has a secondary, instinctual mind (the armor itself can relocate bits and pieces to make a dragon head that can an attack or two before it returns to normal, during which the parts that are uncovered by the moving bits are exposed) that protects Tatsumi from lethal attacks

Archer - Genos

+ Massive aoe

+ Long range

+ High AP and Durabiity (At least City level / City level)

- His arms being the source of his attack power, removing or damaging even one can severely cripple his offense

- Slower than most (High Hypersonic, likely higher)

Noble Phantasm: Incinerator - Almost any part of his body can be used to fire energy beams; Using the core massively amps his attack power but leaves him severely drained

Rider - Ash Ketchum

+ Can summon up to 6 phantasmal beasts at the same time but cannot order them simultaneously, leaving them to act by themselves as they see fit

+ Immense variety via phantasmal beasts

+ Does not need his presence in the middle of combat to battle

- Pathetic stats

- Summoning phantasmal beasts are done through red-white balls which can be lost

- Swapping phantasmal beasts require him to be beside his master, where the master will supply necessary mana to connect to a mystical device known as Bill's PC

Noble Phantasm: Pokemon - Phantasmal beasts of all shapes and sizes, typically in the High Hypersonic, MCB range but can easily go up to At least Town level; Each phantasmal beast has its own mind and can act independently but works best in coordination with Ash and the other beasts

Berserker - Metal Bat

+ High AP and Durability (At least City level)

+ Kiai amps stats the more beat up or angry he is

+ Has mental resistance

- No ranged attack at all

- The slowest in the war, starting at At least High Hypersonic but gradually speeds up with Kiai

- The stronger he gets with Kiai, the more he loses himself to instincts

Noble Phantasm: KIAI - Enhances the user's attack power, durability and speed as he endures more punishment or gets angrier at the cost of inversely proportional rationality; Disables after calming down or getting knocked out

Caster - Rudeus Greyrat

+ Has chantless magic, meaning no loading time for his attacks

+ Extremely high-powered attacks to the point that he's potent enough to be a big threat to the knight classes (City to at least Mountain level)

+ Has precog via foresight eye

- The most pathetic defense among them

- Heavily taxing to the master to supply, rising in mana drain as he uses stronger spells

- Has the least amount of haxx despite being the Caster of the war

Noble Phantasm: MK. 0 ARMOR - Heavily drains the master but gives ample defensibility and MOAR DAKKA; Can be used sparingly and with split drain on master and servant to lessen strain

Assassin - Namikaze Minato

+ Strong haxx via teleportation, redirection, bounded fields and other standard ninjutsu

+ Very high maneuverability

+ Likely the most skilled

- Lowest attack power (Cityblock level normally, MCB via summons and Town level via Sage Mode)

- Hiraishin requires leaving a sliver of chakra to mark the area and will disappear if the master of Minato himself is drained too much to maintain it

- Sage Mode only lasts a few seconds

Noble Phantasm: SAGE MODE - Raises stats by a hefty amount, grants sensing and ghost punches; Can be used at anytime and consecutively but doing so too often will heavily drain stamina

Everyone here is Tier 7, MHS to varying degrees.

Berserker: Guts

Caster: Dark Magician

Saber: Ike

Assassin: Feitan

Rider: Geralt of Rivia

Lancer: Kain Highwind

Archer : Hades ( Saint Seiya )

Since I only know Touhou (...and some Toaru, and OP man, and World Trigger, and...). Here's the Touhou version:

Berserker: Suika Ibuki

+ Great AP, Dura and Health

+ Even higher the more drunk she is.

+ Great Range

- Due to drunk, low dodge rate.

- Detoxification magic is likely to weaken her.

- Suffer from divine magic

Noble Phantasm (Sober): Missing Purple Power - Suika's sober, so she's enlarging herself and attack the opponent. Greatly increase attack, defense and range in limited amount of time.

Noble Phantasm (Drunk): A Million Oni in One - Suika's drunk, so she thoughtlessly creating a black hole that suck everything, damaging the opponents, before turning it into a great fireball and hurl it toward the opponents, dealing massive damage.Also deal friendly damage, and drunk effect will wear off.

Caster: Hecatia Lapislazuli

+ Extremely High Mana ,Luck, Range and AP

+ High Health, Dura

+ Have countless variety of Magic.

+ Depend on form, greatly increase on status.

- Low Speed (Due to holding the planet)

- Great cost.

- Require and Induced low sense of shame/self-esteem on Master.

- Technically, you shouldn't even summon her as all.

Noble Phantasm: "Trinitarian Rhapsody" - Using her three bodies simutaniously, she induced great damage while greatly raising all stat to her teammate and filled their Noble Phantasm. A broken move that changed the tide of battle immediatly, so broken that Master Self-worth/sense of shame dropped to zero.

Saber: Watatsuki no Yorihime

+ Great Speed, AP, Dura and Skill

+ Great amount of Mana, Health

+ Depending on god, have many blessing

- Easily subsceptible to corruption magic

- Highly uncontrollable, due to arrogant.

Noble Phantasm: "Takamagahara - The Heaven Land's Purification" - Showing deep hatred to impurities, Yorihime asked the gods to purified it into the wasteland of purity, where neither life or death is presence. Deal massive damage to group of opponents, especially to Alter's version, and sharply raise the effectiveness of divine blessing. Ineffective against pure being like Divine Spirit.

Assassin: Koishi Komeji

+ Have the highest Presence Concealment.

+ Due to unstable mind, highly resistance to mind-altering magic.

+ High dodge rate.

- Attack varied wildly, due to uncertainty.

- Weak defense

Noble Phantasm: "Brambly Rose Garden" - Koishi created a sea of rose that restrain any opponents within range, before finishing them. Have chance of restain and bleeding effect afterward. An unprecedentedly flashy move for a Assassin, but she's still probably won't be seen after it.

Rider: Kasen Ibaraki

+ High Skill, AP and Dura

+ High Health,Mana

+ Possesing various beast

Noble Phantasm:" Storm of the Heavenly Dragon"- Kasen summoned her pet Dragon, and make it create a storm that lay waste on the enemy team. May gain paralysis status

Lancer: Remilia Scarlet

+High AP, Speed and Dura.

+High Health, Mana

+Stronger at night

+Stronger when absord blood

- Weaker at day

- Suffer from water magic

Noble Phantasm: "Spear the Gungnir" - Upon using her power, she summoned a bright spear of light and throw it as ultraspeed. May or may not related to the actual Gungnir, but it doesn't miss, and deal great damage. As so, she's may or may not be an actual Lancer, and just being so for the heck of it.

Archer: Eirin Yagokoro

+Extremely High AP, Skill and Range

+Really great amount of Mana, Health

+Countless variety of Magic, especially in Healing

- Low Dura

- Great cost

- Greatly uncontrollable, due to high will.

Noble Phantasm: "Heaven Spider's Butterfly-Capturing Web" - Upon shooting from her bow, she created a web that reach from the ground to the sky, not allowing anyone to escape. More over, it's also reveal weakness for everyone to see, raised allies Critical Rate to the maximum, while greatly dropped the opponent's Defense.

Missing a few NB, will edited it later.

Edit: Change Patchouli to Hecatia, it... doesn't really do any good for my self-esteem. Maybe edited it later

Can we use real people as well? Oh well. Just for the hell of it.

Bruce Lee (Berserker)

Str: A

End: A

Agi: A++

Pra: D

Luck: D

NP: A

Noble Phantasm: Jeet Kun Do (A-rank) A fighting style built upon pragmatism in contrast to traditional chinese Martial Arts. Each attack Bruce Lee does is akin to a lightning bolt and is done in the shortest and easiest way possible.

Personal Skill: One Inch Punch (A-rank) Bruce Lee can seemingly strike from most any angle without any loss of its extreme speed and power.

Antonio "Tatang" Illustrismo (Saber)

Str: D-A (Depending on armament)

End: A

Agi: B+

Pra: C

Luck: B

NP: A+

Noble Phantasm: Kalis Illustrismo (A+-rank) Kalis Illustrismo is a fighting style built by Tatang from his knowledge of Eskrima, which utilizes both armed and unarmed combat. With this, he has master over single and double stick combat, sword combat, knife combat and other various "weapons of convenience". This translates to him being able to use any object as a noble phantasm, ranging from D-rank to A-rank, depending on how close said object is to being a real weapon, A-rank being a bladed weapon like a sword which is his area of expertise, something most other Eskrima masters cannot lay claim to.

Personal Skill: Walong Apak - Nail Footwork (B-rank) He has learned the ability from long, painful training of Tatlong Bao, or evasive maneuvers with movement restricted to 3 half-coconut shells in a triangular formation. This manifests itself as the ability to dodge attacks with the smallest movement required, essentially giving him Eye of the Mind (True) B-rank and Eye of the Mind (False) D-rank at the same time.

Personal Skill: Orascion - Defeating without Fighting (C-rank) Tatang once fought in Singapore against a great Indonesian Penchak Silat grandmaster. After the enemy grandmaster had his warm up, he entered the ring, saw Tatang, refused to fight and walked back out. It manifests itself as spiritual pressure that can induce fear and nervousness to opponents to disrupt their combat ability, lowering the Agility stat by half a tier. If used on familiars, minor beasts and humans without the ability to expel their prana to counteract it, it makes them collapse and go unconscious in fear.

@Gemmysaur Man, I made a thread for actually making Servants a while ago..

@Red:

Yeah, it happens quite a lot when I have nothing to do or when I'm procrastinating over work. Writing up a storm I mean.

@Prom:

Didn't know about that. I'll look for it then.

Back