• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pursued

>be me
>See that monarch posted the thing
>Figure you can just sign up for everything later
>Come back hours later
>Max of 4 people
>4 people made
>h

Rip. Next time. Everyone might die in this quickly and you can try the next one.

As for guns,

Revolver, derringer do tier/rank 1 force, sawn off does rank 2 force at close range and rank 1 at longer range, hunting rifle does rank 2 damage at long and short range, elephant gun is tier 2 at long and short range, box of dynamite is tier 2 for individual sticks, tier 3 if you set the entire (full) box off.

Reload times will be a thing

I'm fine with the farmhouse but Imma go with "Dug Too Deep" for why Elliot is there. Was researching this eldritch stuff since he is a monster hunter, joins up with you cultists and gets a bit more than he wanted. Now he is gonna die with the rest of you

Pretty much lol. Its more that he had his own ulterior motives for researching the occult but he met you guys along the way and is in for the ride at this point.

So: Rosefelt and Astefron were researching the occult (possibly together?), they botch a ritual and take shelter in the nearby farmhouse where Piscantur was on vacation, and Elliot found them while tracking down the demon in question.

That would mean Junko is wrong place wrong time, Crim is botched ritual, Anon is dug too deep, and I'm also botched ritual.

Ok so Eliot gets another Instinct.

Blah gets another magic and is probably the one who brought down the problem on everyone.

What do crimson and death fisher get?

Ok so blah and crimson get extra magic, Eliot gets another instinct (that'll be helpful eh Mr Anxious), and I'll roll an extra silver lining for Junko

I'm gonna take weak physical ward for my extra spell.

On a different note, it seems a bit unfortunate that the hideout most out of town is the one that gives us each a 2/3 chance of getting a bonus that's mostly helpful in town.

Junkoposter said:
Name: Piscantur Mortem.

Theme Song: ÒÇÉTouhou LyricsÒÇæ Higan Retour ~ Riverside View.

Bloodline: Aristocracy.

Skills: Coping, Close Combat.

Instincts: Decisive.

Magic: Ilusionary Beast.

Guns: Revolver.

Artifacts: Meteorite.

Madness: Psychosis.

Provocation: Wrong place, wrong time.

Personal Silver Lining: Like the Back of your Hand (better than everyone else's).

Appeearance:

Fishingdeath
oi ye ***** wanna go fishing?
reposting with extra stuff ovo

@Anonymous I am afraid to tell you that due to rerolling nails ... you are thin blooded. Your monster hunting heritage is useless.

Don't worry, because you get a unique silver lining! INNOCENT FACE. You have an innocent and harmless appearance. People are more open when talking to you and less guarded of talking around you.

@Anonymous, you are quite unlucky. You get another extra nail. You are wounded and have a broken arm in a cast. Probably from trying to be a monster hunter without the bloodline perks!

But you got an extra skill! SMOOTH TALKING

Also I'll give you some cursory information about what you're up against.

Cosmic Avatar

You have previously seen it manifest at dusk and at dawn, appearing from the moment the sun touches the horizon to the moment the sun is either in the sky and no longer touching the horizon or is conpelete hidden by it. This is relative to the avatar's perspective at ground level

Gravity is significantly increased when it is nearby, making it much more tiring to move. Small objects such as books, candles and small projectiles are pulled towards the ground when it is nearby.

Okay but why the one that could probably kill everyone once it actually gets to it's fullest

Back