• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pursued

generally this seems like the extreme end of the options

I dunno how they'd deal with that, unless everyone is an MLG noscope banishmaster XXX

what do you mean "roll"

Don't worry, items necessary to defeat it will be scattered through the town if you have a good look.

I feel as though you overestimate the intelligence and basic ability to pick up on subtext that these people have

I dunno if that proves my point or not

or maybe it just speaks volumes to my horrible experiences as a GM that I would be so paranoid, likely made via just me being a horrible GM

DMUA said:
I dunno if that proves my point or not

or maybe it just speaks volumes to my horrible experiences as a GM that I would be so paranoid, likely made via just me being a horrible GM
It's both

Discord killed your family too hard for you to actually know what has gone down with me at the head, though

(I'll just point out something I forgot to mention)

(If you duck out of the game for a few hours but there's still at least two other players on, your character has actually fallen asleep/unconscious for some reason)

(In game this can be explained away as stress causing fainting, or simply sleep schedule rotations on keeping watch)

(But do try to save your friends if they are asleep when the monster pops by)

Back