• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
These two beings don't have a filter and will fool around even if it blows up the planet. So if these two met with their 4-C forms, who would win? Purely, wholeheartedly in character.

Only. I repeat, only if necessary, speed equalized. I don't want it to be equal this match though.

Well... Arale's speed advantage is enormous, but maybe Majora can manage to get her inside the moon.

Majo: ...want to play?

Arale: Sure!

Majo: Hehe...let's begin...

• transport both to the moon*
Once there, Majora can keep out of range, Arale trying to hit her, but Majora changing the scenery as it pleases. It would be a literal hide-and-seek and tag. But again, that speed is just too big. Majora may not have anough time to even consider changing the scenery before she gets hit. Though, Majora is a relatively casual 4-C, so she can tank a few hits before effing with Arale through Spatial Manipulation. Then she goes creating enemies for Arale to fight, or keep giving her obstacles, potentially even trying to morph her to another being.

It can go in two ways:

- Arale blitzes and doesn't give Majora a chance to use it's hax.

- Majora manages to tank a few hits until managing to give Arale the various obstacles to play, draining her batteries until it deactivates and Majora destroys her and/or morph her into another being and continue (sadically) playing with her.

Out of the two scenarios, I think the second one would be the one to happen given the personalities of both characters and the fact that Majora is a tiiiiiiiiiny bit stronger to tank Arale's hits.

@Anonimoe

"Only. I repeat, only if necessary, speed equalized. I don't want it to be equal this match though."

And I've given an scenario in which it doesn't need to be equalized.

"Purely, wholeheartedly in character."

Arale wouldn't go for the kill starting the battle, giving Majora an opportunity to use it's abilities.

Edit: Specially if they are "playing".

dude i was not talking about an scenario in which it doesn't need to be equalized i was talking about Arale being so faster that she could kill Majora 142 times without him seeing her moves

This fight by rules should get speed equalized because without it would be luck based the winner

but still even with massive speed advantage Majora have better hax and the only powers Arale got are energy manipulation and superhuman physical characteristics ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

The rules of the thread are set. Even if Majora can't do a thing at first, the moment Arale notice it she would stop, and Majora can survive the attacks. At that opportunity, Majora would start the show.

Back