• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Pure hearts Vs Human souls

These colorful hearts are stated likely multiversal tools, so i just want to compare they to know whish is more powerful by some means.

Boosting someone's power: How poweful could be someone using them.

Individual power: How powerful could be separated from a host.

Boosted by one: How powerful could be someone using one.

One heart: How powerful could be ONE individual heart/soul.

SevenSouls
There are 6

Pure hearts by banjo2015-d7zdtuo
Oh my, there are 8!

1. 2. 3. DISCUSS!

Apparently Omega Flowey is listed as someone who could likely destroy 10^500 or more timelines.

Paper Mario is an unknown degree of 2-B, but it's pretty safe to say the number is nowhere near that high.

So I'd say Human Souls by a long shot.

@Ryu Ehh i put some means, and this not a Vs at all.

So that is only for the first one or all?

Also OMG Ryu reply in one of my threads!

Okay sorry for not making myself as clear.

"Boosting someone's power: How poweful could be someone using them."

Human Souls by a long shot for the reasons I previously stated. They boosted Omega Flowey, which according to the profile is at a level vastly beyond Paper Mario or Dimentio.

And lol I don't see why me responding to your thread's a big deal. But I'm always glad to answer questions or comment in interesting topics if I can :)

Boosting someone's power: Humans Souls like Ryukama said...

Individual power: Humans Souls like Ryukama said...

Boosted by one: Likely Inconclusive? or Pure Hearts

One heart: Likely Inconclusive? or Pure Hearts

(IDK about the Pure hearts but Humans souls best "feats" are making a Monster far stronger than all Monster and Humans... that would be likely "at least Town level"?, but Mettaton is possible 2-C due to being a Human eradication but i again i don't anything about the Pure hearts)

The power of a single SOUL is variable. Frisk could stalemate Asriel and Chara did the 2-B feat, but both of them are much stronger than usual.

A Human soul at worst would be "At least Town Level (Stronger than Asgore)" or something like that, because

Asriel (with Chara Soul) > All Humans (We don't know if they still have the Multiverse level ones) > All Monsters

boost: together, Pure hearts easily stomp, since the chaos heart can destroy *EVERYTHING*, and the purity heart is even more powerful.

Individual power: Pure hearts, since they were created specifically to undo the damage of a multiverse destroying weapon, and the human souls can... stay alive

Boosted by one: alone? human souls stomp, by being as powerful as hundreds of monsters, including two boss monsters, and being able to kil all humans depending of the soul

One heart: well, I don't remember any feat of a single pure heart, at most creating Luvbi, and a single soul, albeit being extremely powerful, can't do anything

I vote Pure hearts

Pulinno said:
boost: together, Pure hearts easily stomp, since the chaos heart can destroy *EVERYTHING*, and the purity heart is even more powerful.
Individual power: Pure hearts, since they were created specifically to undo the damage of a multiverse destroying weapon, and the human souls can... stay alive

Boosted by one: alone? human souls stomp, by being as powerful as hundreds of monsters, including two boss monsters, and being able to kil all humans depending of the soul

One heart: well, I don't remember any feat of a single pure heart, at most creating Luvbi, and a single soul, albeit being extremely powerful, can't do anything

I vote Pure hearts
that's what i call wankage

Ok I will updater that real quick

boost: together, idrk, since the chaos heart is more powerful than the Dream Stone (which powers Bowser from 4-C to 2-B) and the purity heart is even more powerful, but the SOULS powered up Asriel/Flowey from 7-C to 2-B, so maybe the latter's buff is bigger?

Individual power: Pure hearts, since they can kinda survive a universe's destruction (a single one can so idk about the Purity Heart), while the SOULS can power Flowey down

Boosted by one: alone? human souls still stomp, by being as powerful as hundreds of monsters, while I don't rmember anyone being powered up by a single Heart

One heart: well, A Heart has 2-B Duraa, while a SOUL has 7-C AP

I still vote Pure hearts

when boosted together i think the human souls have an edge over the pure hearts

individually i think the human souls has the advantage

boosted by one...well the human souls has the advantage because Determination was shown to withstand countless 2B Attack potency by asriel that absorbed all monster souls and the 6 human souls

well one by itself...pure hearts takes this

i vote for the human souls

The Pure Hearts are capable of nullifying and reversing the effects of the Chaos Heart, which created a void that was going to destroy all worlds and possibilities. The Pure Hearts should also be superior to the Dream Stone, which contains the dreams of everything. Each dream is it's own separate universe. Somebody tried to calculate how many universes this would be, and got a number that could not be defined (surpasses a trillion digits).

1. Wouldn't that be 2A?

2. How strong are the Souls? I never heard any specific number, and the only time someone tried to calculate it it was like a few thousands

Pulinno said:
Individual power: Pure hearts, since they can kinda survive a universe's destruction (a single one can so idk about the Purity Heart), while the SOULS can power Flowey down
One SOUL, from what we've seen from The Player in Undertale, could potentially survive a multiversal collapse. Especially since God Asriel was very sure that he can wipe Frisk clean from all timelines until they are reduced to zero and erased from existence. By that logic, one SOUL could potentially do the same thing. It's very well a possibility thar a single SOUL could survive the collapse of a universe.

Pulinno said:
This is also a bit untrue due to Frisk being able to damage Photoshop Flowey, who was Multiversal, with a Worn Dagger. A SOUL's AP on their own can vary as well, even to scale to their immediate threat possibly.

One SOUL, from what we've seen from The Player in Undertale, could potentially survive a multiversal collapse. Especially since God Asriel was very sure that he can wipe Frisk clean from all timelines until they are reduced to zero and erased from existence. By that logic, one SOUL could potentially do the same thing. It's very well a possibility thar a single SOUL could survive the collapse of a universe.

Pulinno said:
This is also a bit untrue due to Frisk being able to damage Photoshop Flowey, who was Multiversal, with a Worn Dagger. A SOUL's AP on their own can vary as well, even to scale to their immediate threat possibly.

Frisk is stronger than normal humans (he stalemate Asriel, who kinda had 7 Souls at that point, and dealt damaga to Flowey, who had 6)

The "one heart" part is about the object on its own

Pulinno said:

Pulinno said:
Frisk is stronger than normal humans (he stalemate Asriel, who kinda had 7 Souls at that point, and dealt damaga to Flowey, who had 6)
The "one heart" part is about the object on its own

and that's the only thing the pure heart has an edge over

No, it's not. We don't know the actual extent of the souls' power, while we do know that the Hearts have, because it's more powerful than the dream stone, which "Somebody tried to calculate how many universes this would be, and got a number that could not be defined (surpasses a trillion digits)." So the souls are an unknown level of 2B while the Hearts are pretty dang high in 2B

Pulinno said:
No, it's not. We don't know the actual extent of the souls' power, while we do know that the Hearts have, because it's more powerful than the dream stone, which "Somebody tried to calculate how many universes this would be, and got a number that could not be defined (surpasses a trillion digits)."
So the souls are an unknown level of 2B while the Hearts are pretty dang high in 2B
the human souls at least the soul of determination is countless 2B so those trillion of digits are kinda useless

Countless means you can't count that high. I am pretty sure no human being can count to a number with trillions of digits.

Also @Newendigo does the red SOUL even count for this debate? If it does then does the Chaos Heart count?

Pulinno said:
Countless means you can't count that high. I am pretty sure no human being can count to a number with trillions of digits.
Also @Newendigo does the red SOUL even count for this debate? If it does then does the Chaos Heart count?
you do realise the only reason it has countless 2B is because it tanked asriel's attack which if you check his stats his stats are infinite

Those were "7" souls powering up someone

That part is for the soul alone.

The only way that the souls win is if the red one is here, and I think the image's captions say otherwise

Pulinno said:
Those were "7" souls powering up someone
That part is for the soul alone.

The only way that the souls win is if the red one is here, and I think the image's captions say otherwise
the only point i agreed where the pure hearts has an advantage is ONE HEART

The place where you're getting the "infinite universes" feat from is Asriel's battle, right? Flowey has 6 human souls. Asriel has 100s of Monster Souls and 6 human soul. So, Aseiel doesn't count here. If i don't make sense rn srry its 4AM here i am tired good night

Pulinno said:
The place where you're getting the "infinite universes" feat from is Asriel's battle, right? Flowey has 6 human souls. Asriel has 100s of Monster Souls and 6 human soul. So, Aseiel doesn't count here.
If i don't make sense rn srry its 4AM here i am tired good night
btw that still makes determination out of the 7 much more powerful and good night

Alright I'm back.

The only way we're going to progress here is if @Newendigo says the Red soul and Chaos Heart are involved

My phrasing was bad, so here let me explain. The red soul being involved or not matters, as if it is involved the souls win, but if it doesn't, the pure hearts can win

Pulinno said:
My phrasing was bad, so here let me explain.
The red soul being involved or not matters, as if it is involved the souls win, but if it doesn't, the pure hearts can win
okay

Back