• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puppet Pig Meets Real Pig (ALF vs Wild Boar)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Finally I remembered wanting to do a topic featuring pigs. Here, we have ALF, the alien puppet pig from an 80s sitcom, against a real wild pig. Now, if typical weight ranges are anything to go by, male tigers go from 90 to 306 kg, with the median value being 198 kg. Giant Ussuri boars, on the other hand, were recorded to weigh in at 300 to 350 kg, making them more monstrous than a median-sized tiger and slightly heavier than the typical weight range of a tiger. From what I've seen, a large boar can put up a good fight against a tiger (even though it would lose), as you might see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdlsWdoXau0

Wild boars are regularly found on top-lists in terms of overall aggression. ALF had stolen a tiger from the zoo, though its weight was unspecified. Other than that, it is scarce for ALF to take things seriously, which would not sit well against a boar ready to gore him.

At the very least ALF should get 32.3 kJ from a median-sized tiger. An Ussuri Boar? Upwards 31.5 kilojoules. That aside, this is going to be ALF vs an Ussuri Boar. Granted ALF can survive a wild boar goring him thanks to Regenerationn, though he is so small that an actor who's 2'9" (~84 cm) in costume is required to show ALF in his full glory. Dunno how that would factor into this equation. That aside, here are the profiles.

ALF's Profile

Wild Boar's Profile

Who takes this?

ALF 3
Wild ussuri boar
Pig Puppet: 1 (Bobsican)
Real Pig: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I think Alf can win this, if he gets infected by considerable diseases, his fever can do the rest.

Bobsican said:
I think Alf can win this, if he gets infected by considerable diseases, his fever can do the rest.
True; from what I've read, Alf's fever is a "how is he not turned into ash?" kind of fever.

That doesn´t mean the enviroment is ready for his bleeding of such temperature, as it doesn´t combust as it is still inside him.

Back