• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi misc revisions 3

It isn't even related to the tiering in-verse, it's because she is regularly harmed by stuff far, far below her own AP (Like Kyoko or Kirika, who are strong in their own right but not comparable to Mami in AP, same goes for most witches).

Plus Mami tanks attacks without too much damage a grand total of one time and it's from Gertrud whose AP is unknown

So, interesting question that came up.

If Lapin's power null that depowers power null resistant people is upscaled to 2-A, does it affect power null resistant 2-As?

I'd normally assume that it gets upscaled too, like if it was a "side effect" of the hax which gets upscaled along with it, but now I'm not sure.

Also while we are revising the whole verse anyway, magical girls use portals to get in and out of barriers.

Also what power is "automatically counter/evade attacks"?

Some Memoria do that

I don't think there's much to discuss if they're from Memorias, we might actually add them right away unless you want to discuss if it's considered game mechanics.

The personal memoria is the one that relates to their personal story quests, but that doesn't mean they cannot have other memorias (they're based on their memories after all), it's just that they're based off of different events described in the memoria's description.

In general it's:

-Every magical girl gets her own personal Memoria

-Every magical girl gets the Memoria where she appears in the image/is present in the text.

Idk what we do for witches Memoria

Those feats are like double digits Mach or something.

The AP can't really be calced without knowing the size of the tsunami.

Yes.

Yes but i really doubt that it would reach Low 7-C.

Without anything to scale, no

Last things (I think).

Sayaka never tanked the attack that one shot Elly, she threw a sword. However, Elly is a boss that you have to fight in Portable so Sayaka should still scale, just not being far above (in durability).

What's the proof that Akuma Homura's mind hax is passive/subconscious? I couldn't find it in Rebellion.

Where is it stated that UKG's Low 2-C curses are at her (supposed) peak?

Akuma's Homura's mind hax isn't passive or subconscious, she had to actively use it on Sayaka. Only Homulily's is within the witches barrier. Though one could make the argument that Akuma Homura still has that power.

Don't know the other stuff

@Kal back when Homura discovers she was a witch, Kyubey explains that Homura had unconsciously used her mind hax and familiars to bring people she knew inside her barrier. (Which reminds me, Sayaka asks Homura as a Devil if she would destroy everything, Homura responds once the wraiths are gone, she will. [Just to add as more support for her tiering])

When UKG was still a comet/soul gem, Kyubey describes the sheer despair UKG had accumulated to have the weight to crush/destroy the universe.

@Monarch That scene is more likely that she used the power null rather than mind hax, given Oktavia goes away and the lack of acausality would cause the memory loss.

Yeah but this doesn't necessarily apply to someone other than Homulilly. Even more so when Sayaka wasn't mind haxed passively.

I know. What i'm saying is when it said that UKG's Low 2-C curses are at her peak, because to me it seems that he was saying "right now she has Low 2-C curses".

Kyubey doesn't really says "when she will reach her peak" or anything along those lines here.

We can add destroying existence to Homura's tier justification yeah

Back