• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi misc revisions 3

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I'm thinking, if the abilities get upscales, does that mean the resistance will get upscales as well?
Idk. Madoka and UKG definitely have tier 2 resistance. Not sure for Homura and AoC

Holyhotsauce said:
Anyway, How many more people need to agree to this before the changes can be applied?
It's a decently big revision so 7-8 in total i'd say

Probably? The resistances are a consequence of being magical girls after all

Relevant resistance that might get upscaled: Absorption, Mind Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement (Mainly Power Nullification).

Although for the Mind Manip part, don't think it could resist UKG curses and Homulilly's Witch Kiss.

Edit: Oh, the matches that might get outdated after this done.

All Madoka 2-A matches. (See Kal post above).

UKG vs Reinhard (Since we know that Madoka's erasure is a "Conceptual Nonexistence Erasure", this matches will become a stomp in Gretchen favor since I don't think Reinhard ever comeback from this kind of erasure. Plus, the guy cannot kill her anyway.

Homura vs Dante (I'm actually not sure about this tho since Dante can pretty much one shot her).

All her relevant abilities already work on 2-As. There is nothing that needs to be upscaled

I agree with the changes.

The real question should be, considering Madoka now has Tart's passive aura on a 2-A scale and Connect....

Nah I'm refering to the main antagonist of Kazumi Magica (Or at least her Power Mimicry and Fusion ability)

I was implying that Madoka basically has an arsenal of op abilities, at least, more op than most of the abilities (Like Mami's Power Null) people are mentioning.

Well, with that passive aura she got from Tart, Madoka is the 2nd strongest PMMM character right now. Don't think Akuma Homura can get around that.

>That moment when God gets an ability by absorbing a witch representing the denial of divinity

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Well, with that passive aura she got from Tart, Madoka is the 2nd strongest PMMM character right now. Don't think Akuma Homura can get around that.
Who the first? 0w0

Time for Madoka reign!!!

Holyhotsauce said:
How big will UKG's Wall of Text be after the changes are applied?
Smaller than Madoka's actually because she doesn't get Doppel stuff

Back