• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica God Tiers: Just a bit of editing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomebodyData

El SiD
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Retired
For Both:

-(God Forms) Nigh Omniscience (As a side effect of their nigh-omniprescence)

-(All) Magic Resistence (As shown in the fight with H.N. Ellly, normal humans are distorted by the witch's very prescence except for magical girls, who are seemly immune to it)

-(All) Mind Manipulation Resistence (Aren't affected by a Witch's Kiss, magical girls like Sayaka (weakest of them all) can also resist a 2-A character's (Homura) mind manipulation at least for a while)

Madoka:

-As Kremhild Gretchen: Large Planet range (managed to manipulate reality beyond even the moon)

Homura:

-She should be immortal type 8 in her labyrinth, additionally it should be added that as a devil she can not be killed by convential means

-Soul Manipulation Immunity: Because she has no soul, pretty simple

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She should have soul manipulation immunity since she has no soul being resistant implies still being affected
Thank you for that

ok hold on, is this final

i think u shud ask an admin to comment b4 i can do anything (preferable have at least one or 2 admins)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok hold on, is this final
i think u shud ask an admin to comment b4 i can do anything (preferable have at least one or 2 admins)
hmm okay

Most of these seem fine, but there are two I'd like to take note of.

1. I'm not sure Nigh-Omnipresence automatically gives you Nigh-Omniscience. Shin Budokai Janemba is Nigh-Omnipresent but not Nigh-Omniscient.

2. The description of Homura's immortality definitely doesn't seem like Type 5, but Type 8 seems to work.

The Everlasting said:
1. I'm not sure Nigh-Omnipresence automatically gives you Nigh-Omniscience. Shin Budokai Janemba is Nigh-Omnipresent but not Nigh-Omniscient.

2. The description of Homura's immortality definitely doesn't seem like Type 5, but Type 8 seems to work.
Well Type 5 is ususually for questionable omnipotents and such. So I agree that Type 5 probably doesn't fit her.

The Everlasting said:

1. Well considering that the nigh-omniprescence covers the majority of her multiverse (minus a city sized zone), she would know way too much for simply "Very High" intelliegence, an example would be Bill Cipher who is also regard as nigh-omniscient for knowing things that could be covered by nigh-omniprescence

2.While in her labyrinth she would have Type 8 immortality, however as a Devil (without the labyrinth) she would seem to be Type 5

1. But does she possess awareness of those actual areas?

2. Type 5 Immortality means complete and utter inability to die. I doubt there are absolutely no ways to kill her aside from this one method.

The Everlasting said:
1. But does she possess awareness of those actual areas?
2. Type 5 Immortality means complete and utter inability to die. I doubt there are absolutely no ways to kill her aside from this one method.
1. Awareness, as in knowledge of what happens?

2.Ah I see, then how about "Its is impossible to kill her by convential means"?

The Everlasting said:
1. Yes.
2. Define "conventional means".
1. Yeah, she even mentions being able to see everything Homura has done through out all the different timelines

2. i.e. destroying her body or soul gem

Might want to be careful with calling it Reality Warping Resistence. Reality warping can be done through a lot of methods and a gigantic amount of different effects. A general resistance is rather hard to proof.

Maybe calling it more as resistance to the more specific power used like magic, curses or just transformation would be better?

DontTalk said:
Might want to be careful with calling it Reality Warping Resistence. Reality warping can be done through a lot of methods and a gigantic amount of different effects. A general resistance is rather hard to proof.
Maybe calling it more as resistance to the more specific power used like magic, curses or just transformation would be better?
Hmm magic resistence seems accurate enough

Bump? Considering the explanation to the Everlasting, I think its okay to implement the changes

The magic and mind manipulation resistances seem reasonable, as does the large planet level range and soul manipulation immunity. However, absolute inability to die tends to be reserved for tier 0 characters, and we need some proof for nigh omniscience.

Antvasima said:
The magic and mind manipulation resistances seem reasonable, as does the large planet level range and soul manipulation immunity. However, absolute inability to die tends to be reserved for tier 0 characters, and we need some proof for nigh omniscience.
I have recently removed Immoratlity thanks to the talk with @TheEverlasting (Sorry for not editing it earlier). And as for proof of Nigh-Omniscience, Madoka has seen the past, present, and future of all timelines, as shown by the fact that she branched out to all timelines (except the city sized Isolation Zone) and being confirmed to be also be able to be aware of timelines during her conversation with Homura.
MadokaConcept2.png

^Last two boxs of the dialouge

Alright then. So who wants to do the edits? I am too tired and busy to do so myself.

Antvasima said:
Alright then. So who wants to do the edits? I am too tired and busy to do so myself.
I'll get an admin on chat to do it, don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back