• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
After reading the final volume of PMHT, i suppose it's time we can finally perfected their profiles. This revision consists of new profile creation and some edit for the already exiating profiles.

I had a talk with SomebodyData in here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1042807#196 and he has an idea to create composites profile for any PMHT cast and replacing the ones that already existed (With Tamura as an exception). Considering there are many different time flows with many different versions of the cast, the composite profiles sounds like a better idea than creating seperate profiles for each versions. The already existing profiles would be (Queen Mami and Satanic Madoka) would be merged into the comp. profile in he process.

Here is an example for the comp. profile:

Profile Name: Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least 5-C | Unknown | At least Low 5-B

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the Canon Mami Tomoe but vastly enhanced.

Attack Potency: At least Moon Level (Defeated all the witches in the world. According to Kyubey, this most likely includes Walpurgisnacht as well) | Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls) | At least Small Planet Level (Accidentaly destroyed Pluto in a single shot)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely far higher (After stealing quite large amount of magic power from unknown number version of herself, Queen Mami should be far superior to her main counterpart) | Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic | At least Massively Hypersonic with Massively FTL+ attack speed via Tiro Finale Laser (Her Tiro Finale Laser can travels all the way to Pluto within seconds

Durability: At least Moon Level | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown) | At least Small Planet Level

Key: Queen Mami | Super Mami Lvl: 9999 | Space Mitakihara Base Mami

So, what do you think? I'll post another comp. Profile for Sayaka or Kyoko, but I'm not with my computer right now. I even post this from my smartphone, which is one of a hell pain in the butt.

The MFTL+ should probably be a "likely" as we don't have a specific timeframe. Also interplanetary range. Overall seems fine to me.

Probably just pick one of the best images from each versions.

Also, here is Kyoko's profile:

Profile Name: Kyoko Sakura (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least Low 7-C, would eventually become 3-A | Unknown

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the canon Kyoko Sakura, possess a bottomless hunger that allows her to eat anything | Likely all previous ability bun enhanced, can controls bacteria with her mind and make it break down matter

Attack Potency: At least Small Town Level (Should be at least comparable to her main counterpart), would eventually become Universe Level (According to Kyubey, Kyoko would eventually swallow the entire universe and brings it to a cataclysmic end)| Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic, likely higher (Should be at least comparable to her main counterpart) | Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic

Durability: At least Small Town Level, would eventually become Universe level | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown)

Key: Chocolate Factory Kyoko | Super Kyoko Lvl: 9999

The already existing homura's profile should be renamed into "Tamura Akemi" since that's what she was called most of the times.

I agree, these changes do seem good enough, although I have not actually read Homura Tamura xP

You should, it might be a spin-off comedy but it tells us more about PMMM Multiverse more than any other spin-off mangas.

Profile Name: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least 5-C, likely higher | Unknown | 5-B

Power and Abilities: Sould have all the abilities of the Canon Madoka Kaname (Except maybe Acausality) | BFR | All the previous ability with the exception of BFR, possess a Giant Robot which was a quarter the size of Jupiter.

Attack Potency: At least Moon Level, likely higher (Completely obliterated Walpurgisnight as well as Mitakihara City with a clumsy arrow) | Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls) | Planet Level+ (M.A.D.O.K.A Giant 2 was roughly a quarter the size of Jupiter)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+, likely far higher (Should be far superior to her main counterpart) | Unknown, likely at least Massively Hypersonic+ | At least Massively Hypersonic+

Durability: At least Moon Level, likely higher | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown) | Planet Level+

Key: Space Case Madoka | Super Madoka Lvl: 9999 | Space Mitakihara Base Madoka

Also, perhaps Pre-Training Tamura Durability should be upgraded to Moon level due surviving Madoka's arrow which destroyed both Walpurgis and Mitakihara city.

Dunno, but since we also rated queen Mami from it, I don't see why we can't do the same to madoka who has the feat itself.

Actually I believe that it's because Queen Mami is stated to be >>>>> any witch in the world no matter which one, which should include full power Walpurgis, given that it comes from Kyubey

I have some problems with Tamura's inmunity to timestop, an inmunity is absolute, that means no form of timestop on her dimensional level works, even if said timestop is eternal. I think that if there is something to corroborate that it needs to be added as an explanation next to where it is listed.

At least 7-B, likely far higher seems good.

Also agree that it should be time stop resistance

I thought there is one time flow when Tamura's shield got malfuntioned and stopping everyhing but her. She doesn't even seems struggles. I don't see why it couldn't be immunity.

Because another character could have better time stop and overpower the resistance. For example, GEOM's time stop is universal in scale, which is immensely superior to Tamura's

Fair enough.

Anyway, what do you think about the upcoming PMMM revision? Wraith arc may be short, but it could possibly produces more moon level characters and some other new hax too.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Fair enough.
Anyway, what do you think about the upcoming PMMM revision? Wraith arc may be short, but it could possibly produces more moon level characters and some other new hax too.

I agree.

Also, i just found something REALLY interesting about the characters in PMMM.

I would like to discuss it with you in chat

No its not fake lol

Remember to add composites at the end for the versions that aren't quite notable. (Space Case really isn't that notable)

Uh actually just re-read the version you got, the top left part is fake, tho everything else should be the same.

Guys....What is the AP for this feat?
IMG 20171210 115703
Bomber Madoka creates an explosion that destroyed most of the Honshu Island with 127 Bombs

Rough google maps estimate gives me 470km for diameter.

nuke calculator gives me ~39 Gigatons for widespread destruction

So it's a mid-end Island level huh...Not bad. Here is the sumarry for her profile:

Profile Name: Madoka Kaname (Puella Magi Homura Tamura)

Tier: At least 7-A, possibly 5-C or Low 5-B | Unknown | At least 5-B | Low 7-B, 6-C with 127 bombs?

Power and Abilities: Should have all the abilities of the Canon Madoka Kaname (Except maybe Acausality) | BFR | Possibly all the previous ability with the exception of BFR, possess a Giant Robot which was a quarter the size of Jupiter | Expert in Bombs making.

Attack Potency: At least Mountain Level, possibly Moon or Small Planet Level (Completely obliterated Walpurgisnight as well as Mitakihara City with a clumsy arrow) | Unknown (Destroyed Japan alongside the other lvl: 9999 Magical Girls) | Planet Level+ (M.A.D.O.K.A Giant 2 was roughly a quarter the size of Jupiter) | Small City Level (One of her bombs is strong enough to damage Kyoko Sakura), 6-C with 127 bombs (Destroyed most of the Honshu Island)

Speed: At least Massively Hypersonic+ (Should be at least compatable to her main counterpart) | Unknown | At least Massively Hypersonic+ | Unknown

Durability: At least Mountain Level, possibly Moon or Small Planet Level | Unknown (Even the weakest human survived the destruction of Japan, this suggests that her durability is far greater than shown) | Planet Level+ | Unknown

Key: Space Case Madoka | Super Madoka Lvl: 9999 | Space Mitakihara Base Madoka | Bomber Madoka

Hmmm I'm still wondering if thats really enough for tabs. Would it better if we just made them fully composite, and list the feats from the different timelines instead?

Back