• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Card 10085 l
I was thinking...
Would not it be better to place these card arts in the unique characters of Magiraco?
It annoys me some pictures in the profiles to be live 2D, others like the ones on the official website (aka Yachiyo and Iroha), and others just not very pretty (Rumor Tsuruno 3 *)

I think all of these images can be picked up here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1SrMEzj15-fNvDIR08GWbYD0ge_GJD-OB

Also, I think it's the first time I post anything here.

Hello @DNR, wow those are incredible. Yeah, we should replace the images, these are official right? If so, we can edit the profiles unless you wanna rank up edits.

Just finished read Holy Mami story. While the scene showed that Mami seemingly joined Magius Wings on her own, the struggle between Mami and Holy Mami implies that she got brainwashed.

Card 11034 l
Yes, they are official.
I believe that most 4 * and 5 * images should be ideal in the profiles.
Including, I believe that this image of Rumor Tsuruno in 4 * serves very well for the profile.

The Iroha and Yachiyo images look ok to me, considering they were designed by Shaft. Mitama's is using his 4 * art, which I also do not see problem with. In particular, the art of Corbeau bothers me. Since a manga clipping is being used, and we have a better art of it in the MagiReco files (I just have to remember to look for it later)

Sorry for not talking too much. My English is shameful. My idea is just to standardize certain profiles, due to the visual discomfort that can be created by going from one profile to another.

Oh yes, thanks for the reception :)

I support that too

Help is Always appreciated. Welcome! *Insert pic that I should have on the phone but I'm too lazy to check now

Also, expect a CRT soon.

- Adding Power Bestowal as one of the basic Magical Girl abilities.

- Removing the "Potentially a Crystiallized magical girl" part from everyone.

- Removing all the CMG and AMG parts from Holy Mami, and instead give her the basic Rumor abilities.

Honestly I hope that she becomes more like Tsuruno because I really don't like the two overlapped sprites.

Now excuse me while I go sobbing in a corner

Well then, RIP everyone, I guess Mami gets a 5th tab or do we count it as "Holy Mami"?

Touka and Nemu are also in action in the recent update....and damn Touka is so damn difficult to put down.

Also, Mifuyu personal story has been released, and due the nature of her wish, "At least let me dreams freely", she has the power over Dream, can creates an illusion and can mind control magical girl with it, although Iroha seems to resist that.

--Up to Date with the translated sections--

Well some people have gotten the general gist of the second half of Chapter 8, and it seems... interesting.

Spoilers below:

Iroha made the first Rumor to help Ui and her friends.

Yachiyo defeats Holy Mami by spamming Absolute Rain and taking off Mami's Rumor "armor". Holy Mami doesn't wear armor tho... While she technically lost to Yachiyo, it seems that the magical girls are treating Mami as their last hope.

There was a theory, not sure if I or someone else here made it, that Mitama was helping the Wings of Magius, and well it was correct.

Little Kyubey has Astral Projection or something, and fails at trying to give Touka and Nemu their memories of Ui back.

Also Walpurgis is coming. RIP Homura. Though the fact that there is a lot of magical girls here may mean they could win...

Also another notable feat for Walpurgis (Not from Magia Record) is that Kyoko mentions in Portable that the Sakura Church could potentially be destroyed even more by Walpurgisnacht's appearance. The Church is in her old city.

Btw SD, add the stuff discussed above (Homura losing Mid-Godly, UKG losing AE/type 9 and infinite speed)

I explained those above. Lack of feats and the world of witches not fulfilling the requirements for a void granting infinite speed

I remember the other parts, but Mid-Godly removal? The reasoning behind Mid-Godly Homura is the same for Madoka.

Also, we should probably give UKG her Time Manipulation Resistance (Originally we didn't add it because she already had infinite speed making it redundant.)

Homura doesn't make m-bodies to my knowledge. Madoka gained Mid-Godly because you need to destroy her concept in order to get rid of her (remain part of the multiverse as a concept). I don't think that it's the same case for Homura, or at least we don't have evidence to say that it is.

It's part of the resistance to Madoka's stuff, no?

M-bodies don't necessarily guarantee the level of Regenerationn, they just give type 9 immortality if I remember correctly. That said, I'm pretty sure we can confidently say she has Mid-Godly given both the conceptual existence being heavily implied to be similar to Madoka's and the fact that she can't be killed through sheer physical force or soul destruction.

Technically yeah, but also from the Bar Akemi Homuras.

The ability to grow a body as long as your concept exist is textbook Mid-Godly though. It is also type 9 because said concept is on a higher plane. Fair points about Homura having it.

K.

>Use the portable version as design

Legit

>Use ************* mini gun with big size

Legit

>More DAKKA!!!

Legit

>Kyubey as the decoration hat

Legit

>Best doppel?

Legit

Shadowbokunoheroyay

>It looks good but it's missing something

>Yep

>Add a machine gun

>A machine gun?

>Do It

And woa more hourglass symbolism

"The master of this emotion travels through the time and repeats trial and error many times. Its shape that ceaselessly overlays causation is integrating with its master's and Doppel's almost whole body. Her skin becomes glass and her expression is also fixed like a doll, and, it continually attacks target until it's silent, which makes her seem more like a witch comparing with any other magical girls. In addition to having the ability to control time sand, she can extract unimportant information from the cosmic creature carried on her hat, and, it is possible for her to replicate any weapon existing on Earth by solidifying the time sand."

wew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back