• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna try calcing Isabeau feat, just for fun. You used explosion formula with Patricia feat, didn't you?

Do you know any calculator I can use?

Btw, the result is not even in Tier 6 area. It's 1.45264393514 gigatons, which is High 7-A, so yeah the calc is obviously off.

No, it's France-shaped. But i believe that we are supposed to approximate it as a circle.

In which case, A=3,14*r^2 ->r^2=A:3,14 -> R= (A:3,14)^(0,5)

@Homu

@Reby

Area/Surface. Also dunno where you saw High 7-A because the current result is in the zettatons range

What map are you using? Because the 15th century version of France is pretty complex, which what was France and what was considered France being two very different things.

Also, has anyone gotten Sadness Prayer? It seems Oriko can have Pre-Cognition extremely fast if needed, and had Astral Projection.

Wait Volume 4 is out? Or are you talking about the first three volumes? It's already in the list of translated Mangas in the op.

I'm talking about the first three volumes. I'm basically asking if anyone else has read it.

Good news and bad news.

Good news: Have evidence that Wraith Arc Homura's Memory Manipulation is 2-A, also gets rid of the Power Absorption plot hole, also UM and Homura gain unconvential resistance to Power Absorption.

Bad news: 2-A Power Absorption has to go and they gain a weakness to memory manipulation.

In the Wraith Arc, it was made pretty clear that the source of a crystiallized Puella Magi's powers originate from their memories. In the same Arc, Homura gained Memory Manipulation. Later on, in Rebellion, Homulily's Memory Manipulation notably took away Madoka's memories and we had assumed the Isolation Zone nulled Madoka's powers. However, going back to what Kyubey said, while the zone would force her to become corporeal, she should have still remained a God. Likewise, at the end, we see Madoka regain her powers alongside her memories. So putting 2 plus 2 together, we get that it was Homura's memory manip that took Madoka's powers.

Felicia's doppel translation

Doppel name: Beatrice

"The Doppel of agitation. Its form is an eyelid. The master of this emotion falls into a deep sleep when this Doppel appears, and doesn't lay eyes upon anything it learns. While its master is asleep, her Doppel cries tears of mud from its vacant eye, covering up and re-painting everything inconvenient to her. This Doppel is likely to awaken when its master requires the power to smash reality to pieces."

@SD not sure about the power absorption bit. From the only translated page from rebellion's guidebook it says that Madoka's powers are sealed inside the gem hanging from Akumura's earring.

It's probably best to wait for Kal to discuss this

Me watching PMMM episode 1 (These are all discord messages btw)

holy shit kyubey's agile

homura stopped by fire extinguisher, tier 9 homura confirmed

welp, we got all john clowder in here

evil mustached snowballs I approve

dandelions?

eyyyyyy mami

Also I never figured out who the green haired girl was

Uh, alright? Then why use it as a point?

Also, regarding the France Labyrinth calc, like I mentioned earlier, modern France =/= 15th Century France and probably can't be calced because of the nature of the Hundred Years War.

I see Homura's page has been updated finally, but there's still one thing.

The description for Doppel has "In addition to manipulating time sand, this Doppel can extract information of low importance from the alien creature sitting on its hat, and solidify time sand into a replica of any weapon that exists on Earth."

This implies Homulilly can create weapons as long as she knows what they're made of. Or something? (So of course she makes a rotary anti-tank autocannon, on top of whatever normal gun she uses)

@Welcome it was updated? I don't see anything different,

Yes. However, its of any Earhtly weapon Kyubey knows about as well, given she gets info from him.

Just to cover everything:

Homura Akemi's Power Absorption: In the Wraith Arc, it was made pretty clear that the source of a crystiallized Puella Magi's powers originate from their memories. In the same Arc, Homura gained Memory Manipulation. Later on, in Rebellion, Homulily's Memory Manipulation notably took away Madoka's memories and we had assumed the Isolation Zone nulled Madoka's powers. However, going back to what Kyubey said, while the zone would force her to become corporeal, she should have still remained a God. Likewise, at the end, we see Madoka regain her powers alongside her memories. So putting 2 plus 2 together, we get that it was Homura's memory manipulation that took Madoka's powers. This results in the additional weakness to Memory Manipulation, but at least its more consistent.

Regarding the France Labyrinth calc: Modern France (Which the calc is using) =/= 15th Century France and probably can't be calced because of the nature of the Hundred Years War (Ie, what technically belonged to France and what was considered France being two, very, very different things.)

she doesn't have a Doppel, she gets a different magia instead. she also gets a passive skill and other shit.

still can't believe they decided to kill cool homura release her before cool homura though

Yeah I kinda confused on that too.

Hopefully, she canonically just appears breaking casuality as a sort of side thing rather than actually playing a role because she can literally nope the entire plot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back