• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow spoilers.

And holy-

"I was surprised to see the frequency of the waves crossing the dimensions" and "The energy pressure is so strong that the molecular structure is distorting."

Both Eve and Walpurgisnacht are probably gonna be haxxed here aren't they?

Also, do the events of Magia Record still happen within the Homura timeline month? If we're using WN as a date (Apr 1/March 31) then it would mean that everything happened in a pretty much impossible chain of events.

Wal is probably late in this timeline, or otherwise it would be impossible to fit all the events in that short timeframme. Expecially because we're aslo shown a known scene at the very beginning.

I vaguley remember a time skip of a month somewhere, but I'm not 100% sure about this.

Hmmm, perhaps the dissapearance of witches had affected Walpurgis Nacht as well. Strange.

Anyways, I'll start preparing an Eve profile too, but what exactly is Eve?

It's namedropped in chapter 7 and is a part of magius' plan, but it's probably expanded upon in chapter 8, which I didn't read.

--Finished Chapter 3--

It seems that the Shrine Rumor has Summoning or Duplication (Other rumors) and Illusion Creation (Creates illusions of people lost to the enemy.) If Kal isn't making a Rumor page, I guess I will.

Also, I honestly can't tell if Yui is spouting hyperbole when she says they should yank out a tree to beat the Rumor to death. If she is being serious, that could be a good lifting strength feat.

Iirc in her personal story she easily moves around heavy things (don't remember what they were) and another mg (who doesn't know that Tsuruno is a mg too) notices how she does it too casually for a normal person

Ye, I read the personal story already. Still unsure given she also states that she can move at the speed of light and tends to use hyperbole lol.

Yeah she indeed does lol

Tmw her being the strongest is one of the less hyperbole-ish hyperboles she uses

--I'm midway Chapter 4--

Rumors are going to be disgustingly op. Considering its basically a composite Rumor page, it might reach somewhere between Mami/Homura and AoC levels.

SomebodyData said:
--I'm midway Chapter 4--

Rumors are going to be disgustingly op. Considering its basically a composite Rumor page, it might reach somewhere between Mami/Homura and AoC levels.
True.

Oh yeah, due to the Nature of her wish, Alina is specialized in creating a pocket reality that even impossible for magical girls to enter them.

ok ok, you guys should make pmmm profiles too lol, you guys already know everything.

I really wanna make Alina profile, but I'm not sure if "At least 7-B, 7-A with Doppel" is the right place for her.

Alina is one of the heavy hitter, was stated to possess great potential by Kyubey, and was feared by the Amane Sister. I believe she should be on Yachiyo level in base. While Yachiyo we can argue Yachiyo is a veteran and thus, she isn't scalable. There is also Konoha Shizumi, who can easily defeats witch of Kamihama while not paying attention to her surrounding, and based on her character story, she isn't a veteran like Yachiyo but has the capabilities to that of prodigy.

I'm almost finished with the Alina profile, but you should make Kokona, she sounds interesting.

--Mid-Chapter 5--

I mean it's a very small probability-- Studies show that it varies based on generation or age but--there's a lot of different statistics and theses out about the number of best friends you see. And according to a recent educational psychology academic conference presentation, they say at most you'll have 3 people-- And if you consider that the current human population in the world is 7.4 billion people... just to meet one person, it's approximately a 1 out of 2.4 billion chance, right? If you convert that into a percentage...It's ze-ro-po-int-ze-ro-ze-ro-ze-ro-ze-ro-ze-ro-ze-ro-ze-ro-four%. The probability is very small--
~ Tomoka​
Tomoka seems to have Genius intellect right off the bat, somehow managed to calculate the likeliehood of having a best friend and the chances of it happening three times. How old is this kid again?

And Iroha's sister is a Rumor? That's a twist.

DON'T F**K WITH ME DON'T F**K WITH ME DON'T F**K WITH ME DON'T F**K WITH ME! VAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! The only one who can break a work of art is the artist themselves! What the hell are you doing without permission!?
~ Alina​
This is an acceptable quote for Alina right? Also why is there so much cursing in Magia Record. From b**** to f***, these children have said it all.

Also its heavily applied Alina beat Mami, so... take that as you will.

Who is Tomoka? Don't you mean this girl?

Funny thing is, those are the exact thing I would put into Alina profile if I'm the one who make it.

Also, calling them children doesn't seems right since the Amane sister have already been go at it despite their age. Cursing is pale in comparisn to that.

Alina beating Mami is a possibility yes, but I prefer to wait for the main cast to beat her first. From her first encounter with Yachiyo and Iroha (and Sayaka as well, it seems that Mami had joined the Magius Wings on willingly.

@Peter we don't scale that way, but we do know this means skill wise Alina is at least comparable to Mami.

@homu

That's just nasty, how do you even know that?

Mami and Holy Mami are two different leagues tho.

@RK ye, the translator I'm using gave her a different name for some reason.

It is on the main story actually, you're gonna see it eventually.

With that said, what I meant by "waiting for the main cast to beat Mami" is to figure out whether or not she got beaten and brainwashed or she just joined them willingly. Mifuyu is very persuasive after all.

Wow, so she's kinda like a Rumor or a Witch. Only without most of the advantages.

Sorry Homu, but that's for another day. I'm trying to get the Alina and Tsuruno profiles out today, and maybe the Rumor profile as well.

You should make her a profile btw.

Ummm, correction, the spatial connecting thing was actually from Ayaka Mariko personal story, not Hozumi's.

I will, I just wanna to explore more of the magical girls personal story first.

""Even Mifuyu, I'm absolutely sure she was losing her magic!""

Apparently Yachiyo's Fate Manipulation almost makes it so they lose their magic.

--End of Chapter 7--

Well then. Good thing I didn't finish the cosmology blog because this just got cosmic.

Well Tsuruno profile is coming out today and Imma try to see if I can find a Rumor Girl/Dude pic.

SomebodyData said:
--End of Chapter 7--

Well then. Good thing I didn't finish the cosmology blog because this just got cosmic.
You can't say that without elaboration ovo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back