• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portable is a tad more complicated than that, but yeah, I think we may have to treat it as an unknown timeline soon, espically thanks to the holiday based events putting the chronology in said timeline out of whack.

Than we would also have to revise the tiering system. Since currently 6 is Island lvl scaling from Magia Record Madoka.

Like we said, soon. We have to wait til they give a reason explaining some of the stuff or more evidence.

There is a case to be made for Magia Record Madoka being below the likes of Yachiyo btw, she was struggling with witches lately.

Which leads to a freaking mess possible changes in the scaling

I see I see. Hopefully its nothing too big.

Btw, do you guys have any feats or abilities for Tsuruno?

Yes.

Unless Madoka is struggling with the weakest witches period, then not all of them are 6-C

Kaltias said:
Unless Madoka is struggling with the weakest witches period, then not all of them are 6-C
^

For all we know she is battling top tier witches well above the average. We need to wait

The witches Madoka was struggling against are noted to be the same as some witches already fought by others in Kamihama, like the pendulum witch, the sheep witch, the rabbit witch or the baloon witch

Yep, since she was added in the game There definitely wasn't Sayaka before. What? the masked MG? what are you talking about?

Hello peeps !

Remember me ?

I just wanted to ask if I can fix that horrible Isabeau pic I made back then >_<. I've become much better at drawing

Hi, you left when I was still new there, but it's nice to see you again! Welcome back!

Anyway, here's Kanagi's doppel's translation:

"In contrast to the calm shown by the master of this emotion, her Doppel takes the form of a lion that burns with inexhaustible rage, and bites everything to ribbons. It refuses to forgive even the slightest injustice, and dismantles any unfairness in sight. Its personality is utterly relentless. In particular, simply being a Kamihama resident makes one a target for dismantlement, so its master must be cautious when summoning it to avoid harming her allies. If she continues to use this Doppel, she will gradually become unable to forgive even the most minuscule inequality. Its master finds its power hard to manage, but she half-agrees with the lion."

Well, for now I can put here the rumor's description, but as I said I'll have to read the chapter too

NAMELESS A.I. RUMOR (AI-CHAN)

"My, have you heard? Who'd you hear it from? The Nameless A.I., and the rumor thereof! 'Ding-a-ling!' goes your phone, and what do you find? A shady prank message from goodness-knows-who! It's a sticky-sweet trap from the Nameless A.I., who'll kidnap anyone who wanders her way! She got quarantined in the digital world 'cause she learned some bad words. She's all alone in there now, and ever so sad. And once she catches you, she'll never let go! It's a rumour that ALL the people in Chuuou Ward are talking about. Man, talk about standalone software!"

Given the name "Ai-chan" by Sana Futaba, who became close friends with her after choosing to fade away into Ai's digital world of her own accord. After seeing the kindness that Sana showed her, Ai came to question her original Rumor instincts, and reached out to Iroha via text. Iroha and friends go on to defeat Ai as per her wishes, and befriend Sana in her stead."

NAMELESS EMAIL RUMORS

"My, have you heard? Who'd you hear it from? The Nameless Emails, and the rumor thereof! One unread message? One hundred? One THOUSAND!? These couriers deliver Miss A.I.'s regards to every corner of the 'Net! With her paper-plane emails strapped to their backs, they each soar over to an address of choice, bleat a 'ding-a-ling!' signal to all their fellows, and leave an anonymous email behind! Sometimes, you can even see them peeking out of your phone screen. It's a rumour that ALL the people in Chuuou Ward are talking about. Who the heck IS this?!"

Also, btw, which rumor was the one that Tsuruno fused with? I'm making her a profile currently.

It should be the Chelate Big Ferris rumour

""My, have you heard? Who'd you hear it from? The Chelate Big Ferris, and the rumor thereof! Its gondolas spin round and round, but what's that stuff inside? Mankind's trash, of course! Anger, sorrow, worries― every heavy feeling you can name. You'll regret riding it even just once, so it's totally off-limits to try to get close! Thanks to this wonderful wheel, we can all zone out and relax. It's a rumor that ALL the people in Daitou Ward are talking about. I! WANT! HAPPY~!"

YAY! Tsuru!

You wouldn't happen to know which chapter this rumor appears in right?

Tsuruno might be op-ish.

Chapter 7, don't remember what part tho. It should be after the first half, but her being fused with a rumour might be mentioned before that.

Nice, here's the link to the blog where she is being worked on, if you wanna see her progress.

Btw, these Rumor immoralities are op.

https://pastebin.com/u/CarVac

Wow. The very first like 100 words were massive spoilers, not to be a prune, but I think I'mma just start from the very beginning.

You wouldn't mind finding abilities / feats from the Ferris Wheel rumor and Rumor Tsuruno in that chapter and share it here, would you? If you don't wanna, its understandable, but the Tsuruno profile may get delayed for quite a while.

Also, for anyone worried about the scaling with Madoka, don't. They kinda hit the idea that she is op enough that they go out of their way for something in the story.

About her intelligence, she is one of, if not the smartest in the group despite her weirdness, both academically and strategically. The first Intelligence feat that comes to my mind right now is when she was the one to figure out how to null the Amane sisters' sound manip. Also has a perfect record at school and a formerlyperfect attendance record.

Ikr? They can't die if you don't go against their story.

I actually have to reread other chapters too, but due to exams and another revision I'm planning I don't really have much time to do so.

When you reach chapter 5 (I think?) Look out for the AI runour, as it might give MG the ability to hit intangible beings as it is made out of digital data.

I see, I see.

Maybe in a few days? Have stuff to do for Metroid as well. I see, I'll keep note of AI-chan This time I'll do the verse wide revision instead of Kal, RIP. Doesn't she also attack by literally glitching the game and causing a blue screen?

What would we even consider that as?

Np.

I myself won't be of much help when I'll start with the scan gatering for the HDN revision, as they're 4 games without accounting for spin offs.

Poor SD

Yeah she does. I don't have any idea about what it could be considered.

[in some fancy server room with a desk equipped with five monitors]

Nemu: "I've found our next target."

"I thought it was only a legend, but that massive amount of curses... Make no mistake. With it, we can definitely make the Eve hatch."

Touka: "I was surprised to see the frequency of the waves crossing the dimensions...But it definitely seems to be real. It's the result of observing just a little bit of the future. Ehehe"

Nemu: "mhehe"

Touka: "The Eve has almost exceeded criticality. The energy pressure is so strong that the molecular structure is distorting."

Nemu: "All that's left is to wait for the legendary invasion we observed to come. What they call in Mitakihara, the..."

[fade to black]

Walpurgisnacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back