• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to hear that from both of you. Im thinking we should probably focus mostly on the main cast, so i should also begin making a profile for the characters. i remember that chapter 1 only set the premise, but maybe it has some info could help?

Homu Sweet Homu said:
That is Rumor Tsuruno.

Although she will have her own doppel if you upgraded her to 5 stars. Also, can we use the event story too?
Yes

So, due to the new infinite speed standards, we might need to revise UKG's speed. How much did we have that proved she was infinite?

I meant what we used back then when she was upgraded.

I don't think Tart will be affected as her speed doesn't come from a void feat.

It's not "none".

The place where she lives is beyond all the time flows, and it is nonexistence.

But yeah, not enough evidence.

Tart is fine as she is

Well, technically we have UKG scaling from doppel dum being unaffected by time, with the difference being that UKG maintains this status all the time (no pun intended), but idk if that means much.

I no longer have my laptop, so it would probably be up to you guys in regards of magical record story

Btw I checked and apparently we shouldn't give a "+" sign unless there is a calc.

So I guess that this means that the City level+ megucas need to become simply "at least City level".

Editing half of the verse once again.. yay...

@Kal Thank you!

@Homu so...

• Magius' plan
  • How Rumors are created
  • Iroha and her sister being involved with a rumor in the past
  • Mami being actually fused with a rumor (probably)
  • Walpurgis
  • Tsuruno almost despairing due to having lost her perfect attendance record

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back