• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It reminds me of the last attack that she used against Kagari.

"Reaching the soul" is almost definitely figurative in this context

Kinda like when Kyoko blew up herself in the anime.

Except more flame-like and on a smaller scale

Legit tho, that Doppel description is basically Suzune Magica in a Twitter post

Suzune Doppel translation.

The Doppel of promises. Its form is a kagerou. The master of this emotion keeps a fire within her. Its flames both burn with her desire for revenge, and symbolize the bond between her and her benefactor. But as they rage with the desire to exterminate her sworn enemy, witches, they likewise scorch their host, who is burdened with a harsh fate. The shimmering mayfly formed by these flames may well represent that very thread of its master's life. Perhaps because of this, the echoing chime of its many linked bells reaches deep into the souls of any who listen to it. Whatever it sees in the scenery wavering beyond the flames is a mystery to all but its master.

I was rereading Wraith Arc in case we missed anything but stumbled onto this.

032eee
Just more proof Homura's time travel isn't limited to one month (Or any time in general) before Madoka dies.

Every Witches has different size of labyrinth right? I wonder if the size of the labyrinth boosts witch kiss potency.

Takes Isabeu and Kriemhil Gretchen (normal one) for examples. Isabeu can encase the entire France within her labyrinth, wouldn't this means she is able to mindhax everyone within France at once? The same can be said to Gretchen, she can envelope earth within her labyrinth, wouldn't this mean she can do it to all the people in the planet at once?

I mean, pretty sure H.N Elly mindhax can reach out her labyrinth, I just find it odd if witches cannot mindhax something inside of their labyrinth.

This is kinda like Infinite Tsukuyomi, just with the pocket reality instead of the moon.

I'm not saying they can't mindhax something inside their labyrinth, I'm stating we don't have enough evidence to believe they can mind hax people equivalent to the size of the labyrinth.

New doppel!

Mg: Yukino Kanae

"The Doppel of resonance. Its form is a hummingbird. The master of this emotion thinks the acoustics of her Doppel's body aren't half bad. This Doppel can use the reverberations from its singing to destroy any solid object, no matter what material it's made of. Even against living creatures, its song could shake an enemy's brain, and with its precise movement and supersonically-vibrating beak, it can pierce targets straight through the heart."

Wow sound manipulation that can actually be used effectively in combat.

Take note Doppel Oktavia

Soo...

Kanae and Meru are alive in Yachiyo's heart, and as we can see it has stars inside
E4f6cdb~01

Tier 4 Megucas CONFIRMED

Can we stop a moment to consider the fact that Magia Report of all things is the fourth strongest part of the entire verse

Wait I thought Magia Report is the third strongest?

1. Madoka Magica (2-A God Tiers)

2. Magia Record (Potentially 2-B Mirror Witch)

3. Magia Report (2-C Rumor)

4. Tart Magica (High 3-A Tart)

5. Homura Tamura (5-B Magical Girls)

I mean, the 2-C Rumor would be torn to shreds by Tart if it was beaten up by Iroha and the others.

Oh right almost forgot it got defeated by the MagiRepo cast. So a glass cannon 2-C. Or maybe it's the cast that's 2-C ovo

I think it's safe to say I should remove the magical repo pic from iroha, given how different they are.

i'm thinking we ahould give magia record the wraith arc and kazumi treatment and try going through it for feats. From what I understand, they have already dealt with the origin of doppel and the origins of rumors

ye. ive already looked heavily into mirrors so we dont have to worry about that, while side story is basically how they got to kamihara which would be good as a side project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back