• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Puella Magi Discussion Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if we will ever see Nagisa in MagiReco. At this point it wouldn't surprise me

Probably we will. Maybe they want to reveal it during a special event or something. Which is probably when we will find out who Kuro is

I remember reading somewhere that they want to give a doppel to everyone.

Also... about kuro...

"The witch of chocolates. Her nature is that of a bit part. The remains of some Puella Magi from somewhere.

• The witch form of Anonymous, a low-ranking Wings of Magius member who Homura befriends in her Valentine's event story. She was a Mitakihara resident, and a former inpatient along with Homura at the hospital. She met Homura there while attempting to save a particular nurse from a witch attack. She went shopping for Valentine's chocolate with Homura, and refused to talk about her intended recipient out of embarrassment. She had a violent encounter with several bullies shortly before Homura found her on the hospital roof, low on magic. She liked the book "Matasaburou of the Wind" when she was little. …That's about all there is."

Personally I think that they plan to add every relevant character eventually.

I mean they added Magia Report Madoka.

I just hope that the game gets translated so I can play it ;-;

Oh shoot, forgot to add context.

Basically, the reason why the Magia Record Witches are so strong is because they're being forced to become cannibals.

I wonder if Kazumi will reference the fact that she finds it familiar (If the events of PMKM already happened)

I was thinking... if the tiering system is explained in my blog, do we even need to write it down again on the verse page?

Question involving Tamura.

It was stated that her shield can works on 4-D right. Should we treat the statement seriously? Cuz if we do, wouldn't that make her possess a 4-D timestop or something?

Also, Tamura timestop doesn't have the same weakness as Homura's own TS. It was shown on multiple occasions (Three times during Queen Mami timeflow and one time during the timeflow where her shield was broken)

Time stop is by default 4-D. It stops time.

4-D time stop =/= Infinite/Immeasurable time stop.

I don't even know where the statement was tbh

The one about the shield working in 4-D (Which tbf doesn't matter too much anyway)

Tamura's shield is basically just a very messy pocket dimension.

Very, vey messy.

But it doesn't have UKG inside.

That's only for the shield of the main Homura after Madoka rewrote the multiverse.

I say its good if people just want to access the tiering system quickly without having to go search in the blog section and then find it in the blog.

In this case, i'd rather remove it from the blog and explain it more in depth on the verse page.

No reason to write it down twice

Since more than a week has passed and there's still no translation for Suzune's doppel I'll just post what the translator gives me:

"The Lord of this emotion has a flame in it. It is also a flame blazing due to revenge, a flame that shows the bonds that have connected with benefactors. But the fire that destroys the enemy witch also burns the host carrying the fierce fate at the same time. I wonder if the appearance of the formed cane represents exactly that vein. Therefore, the sound reverberating from a continuous bell reaches to the soul of those who hear it. She knows exactly what she is watching in the scenery flickering beyond the flame."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back