• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ori and my will is Decaying. Discussion Thread

Dragonite007

He/Him
Ori and The Will of the Wisps: Pré-Venda traz Edição de Colecionador

Discussion Thread for Ori

I don't think this tread will be active, so I'll just post the calculations so I don't forget

I've actually done a couple Ori calcs, which get them to Small Building and Massively Hypersonic. I don't specifically remember what I did to get Superhuman dashing speed, but they seem to be Superhuman anyway. I allow you to have permission to copy and paste these calcs and rework them as long as you give me credit. I personally can't do so at the moment

Back