• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Public Approved Hero Round 1: Kamen Rider Hibiki vs. Legionis (0-9-0)

I'm gonna be honest with you, don't really know what Hibiki could do. Legons are invisible, Legonionis is more experienced, stronger (AP and LS), and his wide variety of hax would be insanly hard for Hibiki to keep up. Sorry Lon, but I'm voting for Legionis.

Oh you're right, I thought we were using Hibiki Kurenai since they're both 8-C. Hibiki should get the AP advantage but Legonis still has all the things I've said above.

How do Legionis fight?

I'm not sure if Legionis are more experienced when Hibiki have been fighting Makamou since 12 and he've improved alot then. Time Manipulation is dangerous and i would know how it work.

It really just depends on how the player wants to fight, they could fight from a distance with their gun and Arrow Legion or overwhelm at close with the Arm or Sword Legion.

They can slow don time significantly to attack their opponents and focus on their weak points.

So, after skimp through Legionis profile, apparently they can summon Stand-like beings to assist them in battle.

Going by their standard tactic, Chain Bind likely won't work because of Hibiki higher LS, or he could melt it given that his flames can cut through steel. While Arm Legion might be a problem, Hibiki fought bunch of giant monsters before so he would known how to avoid it.

However, Legionis versatility trump over anything Hibiki has, the guy just simply can't keep up with it. Anyway, Hibiki have to stop early in this tournament. Legionis FRA

Chain bind actually would work LS wise since it can restrain the arm legion who has Class M LS. I’ll try to get it reflected on the profile soon. Regardless, Hibiki has heat to get around it, but like others said legionis has other ways to get around hibiki, so legionis FRA

What-
How did I already miss this? Whatever, okay.

So while Hibiki has a significant experience advantage as well as an AP advantage he can enhance, I can’t see him putting up with Legionis’ power set (gravity manip, paralysis, more reliable range, invisibility) and mobility consistently.

Voting Legionis via superior abilities and mobility

also a question is it true that his legions are invisible?
If we don’t actually know, it should be checked, but I couldn’t see it making a difference in this fight. Hibiki would lose either way IMO

EDIT: Yeah looks like it’s confirmed, this just seals the deal

No apologies needed. Hibiki literally could not get any more ****** than how Inoue and Shirakura did his season in the second half
wheeze-wheeze-meme.gif

what happened?
You know how some show is made for the specific people in mind. Hibiki's an oddball among the Rider in term of theme and how it's film with it being heavy around musics and stuff. It isn't for everyone but it's still enjoyable for the most part.

And then they basically throw that into the trash.

Back