• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Psykos-Orochi......Planetary and Soul hax?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because it never happened.

We don't give theoretical ratings out to characters for powers that could potentially acquire but didn't.
Cell never destroyed a Solar System yet we rate him as so because he stated that he would
Psykos here is very much not different

Unless someone is arguing that Psykos is lying about her powers, I don't see how it cannot be accepted

Becoming one with Earth doesn't necessarily make you 5-B as stated by Qaws above. So instead of rating her "potentially 5-B'', we should rate her ''potentially far higher'' or something like that. It is much safer and reasonable in my opinion. It should be a good way to go here.

She's literally saying she will become the earth
How's that not a possibility at the very least?
Because we don't give ratings like that.

It's like giving Cell a Universal key because if he was still alive in the series, then he could train to be Universal level like the rest of the cast.

It's too hypothetical of a rating.

, we should rate her ''potentially far higher'' or something like that. It is much safer and reasonable in my opinion. It should be a good way to go here.
854876823641260082.png

It's like giving Cell a Universal key because if he was still alive in the series, then he could train to be Universal level like the rest of the cast.
this is literally the WORSE example, Psykos stated that she could become the earth itself, how is becoming the earth hypotetical

I disagree with giving potential ratings, otherwise we could upgrade a ton of villains to what they would have acquired if the hero wasn't there to stop them.

Boros had the potential to perform High 6-A destruction at the moment he used the cannon, it's a false equivalency has others have said.

I'm unsure about soul, it could be flowery language to say that everything would be part of her being, which is fusionism and the absorbtion she already has.

Because we don't give ratings like that.

It's too hypothetical of a rating.
I can even see where you're going off to but
1-) False Equivalency
2-) Psykos herself says she will become the planet, it's not just an "Oh yeah this could've happened" thing as in your example that's nowhere stated

I disagree with giving potential ratings, otherwise we could upgrade a ton of villains to what they would have acquired if the hero wasn't there to stop them.
Psykos stated that was going to become the earth itself, what is the problem with that? and Yeah, we give ratings to shit like that, if a villain says '' I WILL EXPLODE THIS COUNTRY'', the ratings can be accepted, and as Life of King sent, Sinbad is another case of a potential rating, and same is Psykos

Again, if she would grow bigger and stronger by absorbing living creatures from Earth, then ''potentially higher or much higher'' via absorption is a safe and good way to go here at least.

but it is not only it, she stated that could become the planet itself
In a different translation, the first english fan translation. She questioned (as she says ''wonder'') if she could become Earth. Probably viz translation is wrong here. If we know that Psykos can grow bigger and stronger by absorbing creatures from Earth, just give her the rating I suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back