• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
shouldn't mercer be slightly above baseline 7C with his muscle mass boost

it is now agreed that mercer should have 251.695 tons AT in his Prototype 1 form seen here here (he is defenetly at least 2 times higer by the end and midgame of protoype 1 but lets keep to the 251.695) he consumed 8 evolved putting him at 2013.56 tons or 2.01356 kilo ton(thats not including his own base power which is high enough to overpower 8 evolved salmaitanuasly with out much effort) and we all agree that his muscle mass boost his AP by a factor of 3 which would put him at 6.04068 kilo tons aka 0.2 kilo tons above the base line requirement for 7C(not to mention if you use any of the same abilities that mercer uses during the final fight he traunses you easily and heller should be slightly above base line low 7C)

Any input is aprisiated

If we're going by plot, Mercer should be at least Low 7-C or 7-C. I'm on my phone so I cannot check the exact requirements, but he's consumed multiple leader hunters that were comparable to his earlier levels, as well as Elizabeth Greene, so he should have that result multiplied by a fair bit before even considering adding the musclemass multiplier on top of that.

Callsign Castle said:
If we're going by plot, Mercer should be at least Low 7-C or 7-C. I'm on my phone so I cannot check the exact requirements, but he's consumed multiple leader hunters that were comparable to his earlier levels, as well as Elizabeth Greene, so he should have that result multiplied by a fair bit before even considering adding the musclemass multiplier on top of that.
yeah i know if we go by continuety mercer by the end of P1 might be a mid end 7C but that would make the ending rather strange as he should at least be able to remain partialy in tact but he gets oblitirated and vaporized making 0 sense(and p2 would be around low 7b if we do that so lets not)

i just wana stay a bit realistic

The energy he received at the nuke's distance would imply he would be smeared by regular tank rounds, which doesn't happen. He also wouldn't be Low 7-B. If anything I've always supportive of a "possible xxx" after his 8-A key, and whatever applies for the Prototype 2 key.

Callsign Castle said:
The energy he received at the nuke's distance would imply he would be smeared by regular tank rounds, which doesn't happen. He also wouldn't be Low 7-B. If anything I've always supportive of a "possible xxx" after his 8-A key, and whatever applies for the Prototype 2 key.
well the only thing i want to achive a this point is 7C attack potency for mercer not much elase really

Callsign Castle said:
I agree. I would be nice if there a clear multiplier though.

we could always add a likly low 7C, possibly 7C for mercer an other charaters

but really though mercers attack potency should be flat out 7C by prototype 2

Isn't there a canon scene/notification in games that show, Alex Mercer become stonger after absorbtion from an enemies like a boss so we can get proper Multiplier?

Elizhaa said:
Isn't there a cannon scene/notification in games that show, Alex Mercer become stonger after absorbtion from an enemies like a boss?
well there is his first incounter with the hunters

where after he abossorbs one (after a fight that was treated as a boss fight) and gains his claws he was able to take on multiple of them at the same time and tanked multiple thermaberic blasts that one shot the hunters

meaning he went from being comparable to them to being far supirior to them after he absorbed one of them and(presumably) multiple other hunters after he gained his claws

there is also the elizabeth green after he absorbed her he was able to call of the infected as well as start to kill them off altogether with her powers

not to mention that after he absorbed her he was powerful enough to go toe to toe with the supreme hunter who was stated to specificly be stronger then mercer and with their first fight ending in mercer wining due to the black watch interfirence. meaning after he absorbed green he became either equal or supirior to supreme hunter(there was not much of a black watch interfirence in their second fight other then soldiers firing some pot shots at both mercer and the hunter, but most of them got wiped out in the first min of the fight and they surved as nothing more then quick snacks for both mercer and the hunter)

there is also the peresite thing where he absorbed a hunter who prossesed the cure for the peresite and gained new powers and boosts to his abilities(imporved health and speed ect.)

but thats preaty much it for P1

Schnee One said:
Even assuming Mercer isn't 7C, end game Heller after absorbing him is.
oh yeah most defenetly (the guy consumed god knows how many evolved and add mercer on top of that and you have yourself a defenetive 7C)

Schnee One said:
Even assuming Mercer isn't 7C, end game Heller after absorbing him is.
That's assuming an 2x AP increase from Prototype 2 Mercer's AP is even enough for Heller to be 7-C from consuming Mercer alone.

Either way, Mercer explicitly stated that every living being Heller consumes makes him stronger in Prototype 2 (which also applies to Mercer as he is the one who even granted Heller his powers in the first place), so I agree with more multipliers being used to increase the AP (and Lifting Strength) of Mercer and Heller from each consumed being. If we don't know the exact multiplier, we can just safely assume it's 2x AP of whatever singular target they have consumed (and if it's multiple targets being consumed at once, we can just assume the AP increase is whatever the number of targets being consumed is and add that to the perpetrator's own power. E.g. 8 Evolved being comparable to Prototype 1 Mercer means that Mercer gets 9x the 251 tons AP, with the 9x multiplier due to their combined power being added in to his power too, etc.).

we still need to take into consideration that mercer should at least have consumed 3 seprate beings on a simular level to him self in prototype 1, since in the story he consumed 2 leader hunters and elizabeth green

we can say that the leader hunters are even with his early game self(even though they are clearly stronger) so that would put mercer at 753 tons (mercers 251 + 251 x 2) and we also have elizabeth green who could one shot early game mercer so she should at least be twice as strong as him so thats 502 we add that on top of mercers 753 and we get 1.255 kilotons of AP hell even if we say that green is some how just as strong as mercer during the thermaberic blast feat he would still be base line low 7C after absorbing her not to mention mercer also consumed a hunter whom are weaker then mercer(since they got one shot by the thermaberic blast) but still can harm him so they are baseline 8A and we know for a fact that he consumed at least 1 to get rid of the peresite putting mercer at 1.355 kilotons or 1.154 if we wana say that green is weaker then she actually is.

so yeah original P1 mercer should be low 7C now i think of it

because we have him consume multiple beings that are comparable to him in the story of the game and it can not be up in the air with these since mercer consuming them is the part of the story and not just gameplay

since he consumed one leader hunter to get the location of the one that took dina mercer and he also consumed one that took her to know where he took her, then we all know that he consumed elizabeth green

btw wouldn't this also bump up the regular evolved up to low 7C since they should be comparable to end game mercer form P1

I always assumed his power boost was addition not multiplication. A few more minor things probably need to be adjusted as far as numbers go.

Callsign Castle said:
I always assumed his power boost was addition not multiplication. A few more minor things probably need to be adjusted as far as numbers go.
which power boost the musle mass or absorpiton

Callsign Castle said:
Because you were saying multiplier so I was lost.
ah i see what you mean it wasn't a multipler it was just mercer consumed 2 leader hunters each of whom are even with early game mercer aka 251 tons or 8A so it would be 251(mercer base)+251+251(2 leader hunters that he consumed in the story) or 251 + 251x2

I used the x2 to simplify a bit

not really since mercer for sure consumed 3 different enities of comparable streangth to him(aka 251) in the story(two leader hunters which are at least comarable to his early game self if not far greater and elizabeth green who is for sure greater but lets just say she i at the same level for simplicity), Which would add 753 to his 251 making him baseline low 7C in the end of P1

i think what should be done is a rating of

8A at the start of the game | at least 8A mid game | at least low 7C end game possibly higher | 7C prototype 2

I don't think we need multiple keys for the same thing. I think 7C with justification of him consuming a lot of comparable and tougher infected will do fine.

I think 7-C would be fine for Mercer actually

He did a 251.695 Ton feat near BOG, absorbed Greene who's on his level if not stronger, then absorbed 8 other evolved who should at least be comparable to his BOG self.

Heller would definitely be 7-C after absorbing them

so it would be fine to add it for his P2 self

although if we go through the story and his defenitive abssorpitons(that defently happened in the story) he should be low 7c by the end of P1

since he consumed 2 leader hunters who where comparable to him so 251 tons each making mercer 753 tons after abssorbing them and then he consumed green ageing comparable(but defenetly stornger then BOG mercer) putting him at 1,004 tons or in other words base line low 7c by the end of P1

there is also that hunter he consumed to get rid of the parasite and the hunters are around baseline 8A putting mercer 1,104 tons by the end of P1 if we want to include that

so what should be added @DMUA

Hmm

I don't remember much of prototype's plot but if he absorbed 4 people comparable to him then maybe he could go to Low 7-C accordingly for Prototype 1

Schnee One said:
Dunno how I feel about that since he got destroyed by an 8A+ explosio
The energy he received at the nuke's distance would imply he would be smeared by regular tank rounds

he did

here is him abssoribing the first Leader Hunters in the story:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8gCi2uMg24 23:31-24:00

and the second is at 14:30-15-30

sorry i couldn't find one without commentary

he also consumed green but thats common knowladge

so we take those 3(each should at least be 251 tons each since they can fight on even footing with mid game mercer) and add their AP on top of his: 753+251= 1,004 tons or 1 kiloton aka base line low 7C

@ DMUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back