• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Prototype AP revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just would like to add the proper AP keys considering the only thing we use for their ap is one feat form mercer at the very start of the game

also supreme hunter would also be low 7C since he fought end game mercer 1v1 preaty well

Sir sun man said:
i just would like to add the proper AP keys considering the only thing we use for their ap is one feat form mercer at the very start of the game
also supreme hunter would also be low 7C since he fought end game mercer 1v1 preaty well
Yeah, Key additions should happen and also later bosses might have higher tier as well from scaling hence potentialyl make Mercer stronger. I hope it is proper Powerscaling and not Calc Stacking, to be honest.

Elizhaa said:
Sir sun man said:
Yeah, Key additions should happen and also later bosses might have higher tier as well from scaling hence potentialyl make Mercer stronger. I hope it is proper Powerscaling and not Calc Stacking, to be honest.
well im useing the reasoning for mercer in P2 being low 7C aka his absorption making him stronger

and using definetive story events to see who and what he abssorbed nothing more nothing less

Also in the end credits it says he consumed a thousand men (or thousands) so you can probably scrape a little more AP from that as well.

Callsign Castle said:
Also in the end credits it says he consumed a thousand men (or thousands) so you can probably scrape a little more AP from that as well.
Thats like at best 5 extra tons

Assuming the minimum of these people's body weight is 50 kg:

Consuming 1 thousand people would give a minimum combined body weight of 50,000 kg. That's a minimum of 50 tons.

That would mean Mercer would get at least get 50 tons added to his lifting strength.

From what I can tell, Mercer can effortlessly lift a M1A2 Abrams tank with a weight of 72 tons (that was a weight estimated in the original blog before your one, where it evaluates Mercer's capabilities), putting that as his base lifting strength (even then it's effortless, and probably doesn't even take into account that he could throw it at a sizeable distance) in lieu of better on-screen feats. And that's without taking into account of amps or consuming Greene or other infected creatures of comparable lifting strength to add that to his own (so if he consumed Greene, her lifting strength would add to his own, giving him a base lifting strength of 144 tons. That's not even taking into consideration that he consumed other Leader Hunters as well).

If we add in the targets Mercer consumed (2 Leader hunters and Elizabeth Greene): 72 (Mercer) + 72 (Greene) + 72 (Leader Hunter) + 72 (Leader Hunter) = 288. That's a base lifting strength of 288 tons for Mercer.

And he gets a minimum of 50 tons lifting strength added on top of all that, giving him a base lifting strength of at least 338 tons.

Multiplier boosts sure is fun in this site.

DeathNoodles said:
And he gets a minimum of 50 tons lifting strength added on top of all that, giving him a base lifting strength of at least 338 tons.

Multiplier boosts sure is fun in this site.
then we add muscle mass that boosts his streangth 3 fold and we get 1014 tons or class M

Callsign Castle said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Golden_Void/Prototype_verse_revisions

I think this original blog had end game Heller up to several hundred thousand tons if you convert kg to tons.
Wasn't there one of the cutscenes that shows the news about how many people Mercer killed, which is around 2 million people in [Prototype]?

If we take into account that he at least consumes half of them (though he seems more likely to absorb virtually all of them), he would get a pretty sizeable boost.

I haven't found that cutscene showing that news screen yet, but if he did indeed consume that many people, then that's even more boost for him.

DeathNoodles said:
Callsign Castle said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Golden_Void/Prototype_verse_revisions

I think this original blog had end game Heller up to several hundred thousand tons if you convert kg to tons.
Wasn't there one of the cutscenes that shows the news about how many people Mercer killed, which is around 2 million people in [Prototype]?
If we take into account that he at least consumes half of them (though he seems more likely to absorb virtually all of them), he would get a pretty sizeable boost.

I haven't found that cutscene showing that news screen yet, but if he did indeed consume that many people, then that's even more boost for him.
im preaty sure that the cutseen in question happens in the credits

ok so can we change his, hellers, supreme hunters(possibly green in her mother from) and the goliaths page now?

Callsign Castle said:
What are we doing again? Also we need to remove Mercer's electricity weakness.
ap low 7C for everthing on the same level as P1 mercer and 7C for mercer and heller in P2

Callsign Castle said:
Looks, but what would be the AP estimate for the first key for Alex again?
I couldn't find the "2 million" death count in regards to Mercer's kills on Prototype (I swear there was a cutscene showing a huge TV screen, or whatever screen people use to announce things to people publicly these days, saying that 2 million people was killed by him somewhere), so his AP for the first key is around 1,004 tons without amps for now, which is just enough for baseline Low 7-C.

Callsign Castle said:
Also we need to remove Mercer's electricity weakness.
Wasn't there a statement by one of the developers/staff of [Prototype] (Word of God) that says that the reason why he looks so affected by the electricity from Cross's baton is that "his biology can't deal with it"?

I know that's a vague statement in regards to Mercer being possibly averse to electricity (he didn't state how Mercer can be vulnerable to electricity though, so on-screen showings in gameplay says that electricity should only lock him in place rather than deal actual additional damage to him), but I'm not sure we should remove a possible weakness supported by Word of God, even if that weakness is likely adapted to in Prototype 2 (A Blacklight Hydra in the second game was agitated by Heller's presence, despite the fact that the repeated electric shocks by the workers should have kept it incapacitated).

On the side note, I would also like have Mercer's match with The Lich (from Enter the Gungeon) to be removed from his both Mercer's and The Lich's profile, whilst keeping most of the other matches in Mercer's profile (as most of the matches Mercer won either has his opponents have high-level Regenerationn that makes AP irrelevant like his match with Carnage or Deadpool, or that the main factor for him winning is due to his hax rather than AP like his match with Vanilla Ice. Plus, there is already a huge AP gap between him and Vanilla Ice from the very beginning). The reason I want that match removed from the profiles is that Mercer has no win condition due to time itself rewinding each time The Lich dies or gets incapacitated, whilst The Lich could simply just BFR him without any chance of actually losing. It's a stomp for The Lich's favour, which should've been removed.

Yes. Baseline Low-7C (without amps) AP for Prototype 1 Mercer (and Class M Lifting Strength with Musclemass), and 7C AP for Prototype 2 Mercer through consuming 8 Evolved and adding their combined strength to his own.

DeathNoodles said:
Yes. Baseline Low-7C (without amps) AP for Prototype 1 Mercer (and Class M Lifting Strength with Musclemass), and 7C AP for Prototype 2 Mercer through consuming 8 Evolved and adding their combined strength to his own.
we also need to add low 7C to the supreme hunter as it was evenly matched with end game mercer

and do we make evolved low 7C too? since we have them as comparable to end game mercer

we also need to add low 7C to the supreme hunter as it was evenly matched with end game mercer

Yes, his profile should be updated since he evenly matched with end game mercer .

and do we make evolved low 7C too? since we have them as comparable to end game mercer

Yes, since they were comparable to end game mercer

so i suppose there also needs to be a low 7C goliath since he is a "bit" more powerful then your average evolved

also should we add 2 seprate keys for P1 mercer to not make any confusion

you know like 8-A | Low 7-C

Prototype 1 early game | Prototype 1 end game

Sir sun man said:
so i suppose there also needs to be a low 7C goliath since he is a "bit" more powerful then your average evolved
I fine with this point.

Sir sun man said:
also should we add 2 seprate keys for P1 mercer to not make any confusion
you know like 8-A | Low 7-C

Prototype 1 early game | Prototype 1 end game
Yes, the justifcations should still included the absorption justifications.

"Wasn't there a statement by one of the developers/staff of [Prototype] (Word of God) that says that the reason why he looks so affected by the electricity from Cross's baton is that "his biology can't deal with it"?"

Even if that were true, it makes no sense for Cross to be the only soldier in the history of both games to wield electricity against the virus. Especially since there's been three outbreaks by the second game and the regular song and dance is guns guns guns.

True.

It doesn't matter much either way, since that weakness is adapted to in the end.

Edit: As for the changes, I would like the Mercer's match against The Lich to be removed from both of their profiles, as that is a stomp in The Lich's favour.

Callsign Castle said:
So then either way the weakness should be removed.
If you want to remove it, then sure.

However, add a note (in the Note section, alongside one of the notes in it that is about Force Multipliers not being canon due to being DLC) in his profile about why electricity should not be a valid weakness in his profile.

Also, add a note about why Mercer's Regenerationn should not be dependent on his biomass (as in, he literally cannot regenerate when low on biomass rather than only using biomass to boost his regen speed, a logic which most people who knows about Mercer still have), so that they wouldn't misinterpret the idea that Mercer is unable to regenerate when low on biomass (remember in that thread where WeeklyBattles thought that Mercer would've died without the crow? Yeah) as well. You were the one who made that CRT about Mercer's Regenerationn after all, so I think that you should do the honours.

Callsign Castle said:
I'm currently on the road.
Okay, I'll wait for you to do that once you're home. Meanwhile, I'm going to make the AP and Lifting Strength changes if no else does it by the time I get home.

Was Mercer's speed feats of dodging M1 Abrams tank shells, dodging and outrunning gunfire and Anti Tank missiles, done by his early game self or his mid-game self?

I think I'm done with the AP and Lifting Strength changes.

I still don't know if the speed feats are done by early or mid game Mercer though, so I'm going to wait for an answer to that before I organise it based on stat increases via Absorption.

Now I'm going to wait for Callsign Castle to do the other changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back