• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Protected Princess tries to survive your verse

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Let's do something new!. Let's see if my girl Princess Marlene has what it takes to survive against your verse.

RULES

Speed is Unequalized

Marlene won't fight back

She fights one person at a time, if said person can't kill her then they tag out. The verse must be able to kill her, otherwise she wins. Incapacitations do not count.

Round 1: Fake Marlene

Round 2: Real Marlene

Princess Marlene

Hmmmm this is interesting not really familar with Okage but here goes.

World of Darkness: They can kill her, worst case a maruder can just poof her out of existence via disblief hax (Can be 1-A). Caine can passively win as well

Castlevania: Maybe Chaos or Dracula can do something?

Guilty Gear: I see no resistance to Info Manip so Sol can likely just passively rewrite her everything if he can.

Bobobo: This is probably really stupid in general, but Imma say Bobobo could do it?

She has resistance to Information Manipulation on her page. It's inbetween Reality Warping and Life Absorption.

It's not on the level you are describing so she will be effected by it.

how good is your mental and soul residence if it is the base then (soul hax that affects beings with planetary resistance), argosax and void mundus destroy it (planetary mind hax)

CW: mobius anti matter shoots

DC: the same but a thousand times worse

marvel: Thanos clicks

mcu: thanos clicks

Dragon Ball: Gets yeeted by anything past the Cell Saga. Clears Round 2 since she can't be sensed by them.

Cthulhu Mythos: Night-gaunt chews on her in Round One. A Great Old One drives her mad in Round 2 or something.

Warhammer 40,000: Wow she dies horribly.

Mob Psycho 100: She can be possessed but yeah, nobody kills her.

One Punch Ma: Clears both rounds.

Undertale: God-tiers delete her timeline in round 1. She should clear Round 2 I think.

Gotcha, I think Sol's is on Low 2-C scale but don't quote me on that.

Bloodborne: Well I don't think they can kill her, I'd say they could incap via Madness Manip but that's not the objective of the topic

Darkest Dungeon: Again passive Madness Manip can incap or she could get trapped across space and time if she went near the farmstead first time round. But killing her won't be possible here.

Jojo: I kinda wanna say HA Dio can do something to kill but I really doubt TWOH can cut it.

Shin Megami Tensei: This verse can take her down, the tier 2s like SMT Dante and worse case she gets observed.

For those wanting to know, Marlene's resistances are high enough to no sell all the dangers in the Okage Verse so if you want to know the level of her resistance just look at everyone elses profile in the verse and what they can do.

Ari, Rosaly, Linda (Okage: Shadow King), Evil King Sta, Big Bull, Epros, James (Okage: Shadow King), Gutten Kisling and finally Beiloune which is where she gets most of her resistances.

@Oliver

Her Mind and Soul resistance is on a country scale. Beiloune can effect a country worth of people with his hax.

Why wouldn't HA Dio cut it? He has 2-A EE and reality warping.

She can't resist this level of hax.

Fair enough then sorry, not sure anyone else in Jojo can do it atm.

Star Wars: I'm being reminded of the Nihilus solos your verse thread now

LordGriffin1000 said:
@Oliver

Her Mind and Soul resistance is on a country scale. Beiloune can effect a country worth of people with his hax.
so mind hax and soul hax planetary level make her shit

Stillwinston said:
Fair enough then sorry, not sure anyone else in Jojo can do it atm.
Star Wars: I'm being reminded of the Nihilus solos your verse thread now
Novel Kars should be able to do his thing and accelerate to the end of the universe and destroy her. Or just make her heart collapse with Biological Manip. Or paradox her, though I'm not sure if that would work.

so mind hax and soul hax planetary level make her shit

Depends, does the Mind Hax kill?, Soul Hax can win because it causes death but unless said planetary mind hax kills, she wins as the rule is they must be able to put her down. In a standard match tho, yes Planet level mind and soul hax defeats here.

You also half to take into account the Real Marlene's state of existence as an Overshadowed. Unless the verse can reach places outside the universe. They won't even register her existance.

@Planck69

Doesn't HA DIO half to touch people to Reality Overwrite?. He can touch Fake Marlene, but the Real Marlene is Overshadowd so he would need to first go outside the universe and then tag her. If he needs to touch people, I don't remember.

Mind hax is only the planetary power since it is not known if only the earth harbors life, has the reach of 2 universes and your mind is shattered.

Iirc Reality Overwrite needs to touch someone.

Hokuto No Ken: I doubt R1 can be pulled off, Ken could go for Muso Tensei and try to make Marlene eat EE but I doubt his potency is enough.

Warhammer: Errrrm lol yeah loads of folks here can hit her both times. Kharn'd for example, or Culexus'd, Grey Knight'ed, Necron'd etc.

Infamous: Imma say no same as HNK unless Beast Cole can do stuff.

Back