• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal of Composite Godzilla's downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
... the poor giant Lizard didn't suffer enough to get knocked off from 3-A and losing 50% of the hax it used to have...

I will make it pretty clear, the calculation of Gorath's is somewhat faulty in my eyes.

Why? Well... because Godzilla never truly met the rogue star (or rather, planet) 'Gorath'. What is mentioned as Gorath is, in Godzilla: The Final Wars (and by extention, the pachinko game, that takes plenty of clues from the millenium continuity as mentioned in the very link the Gorath's feat is calculated from HERE) Gorath actually Monster X's way to come to earth. The fact it was a meteor that would destroy Earth came from the Xillian, who were the main villains actively manipulating Earth to conquer it from within.

The very scan we have claiming Gorath's density is from no pachinko cutscene but from the Showa movie, it's pretty clear.

But alright, let's assume that in Advent of the Destruction God game, Gorath is a real asteroid.... then why is it super dense? Gorath was only this dense in the original Showa era movie Gorath, not in any other continuity. Heck, as shown, in the only other continuity where it appears (AKA the only one Godzilla destroys it) it was not even a real meteor. Safe to say, without the 6200 times Earth denser, I bet the calculation will considerably drop, as we would take the average meteor density.

Even in our Godzilla (Millenium) page, we have Godzilla's meteor bursting (where the pachinko machine takes inspiration from) at Country level.

This would knock Godzilla (composite) at High 5-A, likely Higher due to his earth bursting feat in Godzilla in Hell.

Any thought?

Hmm...that could be a problem...

Though personally i dont know why we even accepted something so random and extremely obscure like something from a Pachinko Machine in the first place but if the scan itself is completely out of context then yeah that would bring him down to High 5-A...

Well, given how that page used to be, with Godzilla being one of the most haxed 3-A characters in fiction, I think you simply ignored that little bit after having to get rid of the other more outlandish claims

Actually it was from a discussion that happened some time ago where the fact that we accepted the feat at all was brought into question and it was generally agreed that it was okay to us, but now that its com to light that the feat isnt legitimate at all...

Also, is GiH Godzilla High 5-A because the speed in which he destroyed the Earth, or the fact that both the Earth and the Moon were destroyed?

... Are you sure that he destryed both at once?

To me, it seems that SpaceGodzilla destroyed the Moon during his arrival on Earth.

Godzilla In Hell Issue 3 pg2

Poor, poor, poor, poor Godzilla.

All he wanted to be was OP and noone let him.

Now we're just rubbing salt in the wound.

Either way the changes seem fine.

Umm.... Didn't SpaceGodzilla tank a black hole anyways? Don't see why we even needed whatever we used beforehand.

@Darkanine
Gorath is not a 'massive rogue star'

HERE what it is. Mind you the Pachinko likely took the Final Wars incarnation of Gorath

You can even read more about the original movie Gorath here

When I said star I was just referring to it in general, but I get the gist of the downgrade.

Tfw. i dont buy it though. looks too pessimstic since the game never directly said or showed it being just a meteor rather than like the original gorath

It definitely isn't the same meteor as Monster X's comet. Unlike the FW one, it was actually shown to be enormous enough to be a planet-destroying object.

This makes no sense. Even the wikia for gorath says it's a star. And like kiryu said, the monster x comet is not the same as gorath at all. They are two different things entirely. The thing(gorath) showed in the pachinko game looked nothing like the comet. It was like the gorath from the original movie. This should be looked into, as godzilla DID destroy gorath. Hell, the comet and gorath aren't even the same size. (Then again I already disagree with the composite godzilla profile as it is, and seeing this is just sad).

Can't wait for Godzilla to actually be revealed as a 10-C by the end of this. My boy has become the nerf king.

Bombzilla said:
This makes no sense. Even the wikia for gorath says it's a star. And like kiryu said, the monster x comet is not the same as gorath at all. They are two different things entirely. The thing(gorath) showed in the pachinko game looked nothing like the comet. It was like the gorath from the original movie. This should be looked into, as godzilla DID destroy gorath. Hell, the comet and gorath aren't even the same size. (Then again I already disagree with the composite godzilla profile as it is, and seeing this is just sad).
i agree

all of your downplays just only rely on a stub page in GojiPedia, that Gorath in FW is actually is Monster X no more,no less,while the Gorath from Pachikino is a rouge star and Monster X just a Meteor ,

Well,high 5-A sounds fine with me.

Honestly thought i didn't expect composite Godzilla become so OP,like i saw the previous thread i can see all the calculation is wrong,there is also wrong feat.

The 3-A for godzilla is only denied because it's word of god, and they have rules against that. But I don't see anything wrong with the gorath thing. The monster X comet has nothing to do with gorath at all, and what was shown in the pachinko game was the real gorath(not the comet). Aka the Star . I think godzilla should remain at high 4-C, as there was literally nothing wrong with it.

(Then I look at the profile and see that he's already downgraded.....UGH.)

It does not even look like a meteor for one. And its definitely not the comet/meteor from final wars. The thing in the pachinko game was WAY bigger then the final wars comet. It was actually gorath, the STAR from the original movie. We cant assume its a meteor/comet with no actual edvidence to back it up. Oh yeah, did i mention that literally called gorath in the game? I dont see how the gorath from the pachinko game is the same or simaliar to the final wars comet/meteor. Even in final wars the actual gorath was shown when the aliens were explaining how it would destroy the earth. Definitely not the meteor/comet that had monster x.

Wasnt it called gorath tho? And my point still stands. Gorath in the pachinko game isnt the comet/meteor from final wars. There is nothing saying that they are related in any way. And there is nothing saying that they are the same thing. Even the gorath in final wars is completely different from the comet/meteor that monster X came in. Whatever way you look at it, they are not the same in anyway. So we cant say its a comet/meteor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back