• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Proposal for a Nonexistent Physiology Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is a character that has the nature of type 2 and aspect of type 2, can his mind be manipulated? even though the manipulator does not have NPI to NEP 2?

Last edited:
If there is a character that has the nature of type 2 and aspect of type 2, can his mind be manipulated? even though the manipulator does not have NPI to NEP 2?
NEP Nature Type 2 Aspect Type 2 makes the characters immune and/or resistent to Conceptual Manipulation, but they can still be affected by other haxes.
If the character doesn't have any NEP Aspect Type 3 or doesn't have a resistence, he will still be Mind Haxed.

NEP Nature Type 2 Aspect Type 2 makes the characters immune and/or resistent to Conceptual Manipulation, but they can still be affected by other haxes.
If the character doesn't have any NEP Aspect Type 3 or doesn't have a resistence, he will still be Mind Haxed.
Why? when it is nothingness, how can ordinary Mind Manipulation affect nothingness?

If a concept underlies all forms of existence including body, mind, and soul, when that concept get erased, why do we think there is still a mind left as an aspect of existence, even though the thing that underlies the mind has been erased, will it get an "extraordinary mind" ?

Nature Type 3 is just for the nonexistence of certain things, isn't it?

Why? when it is nothingness, how can ordinary Mind Manipulation affect nothingness?

If a concept underlies all forms of existence including body, mind, and soul, when that concept get erased, why do we think there is still a mind left as an aspect of existence, even though the thing that underlies the mind has been erased, will it get an "extraordinary mind" ?

Nature Type 3 is just for the nonexistence of certain things, isn't it?
A character that have NEP (Nature Type 2; Aspect Type 2) might often have other types of NEP.
In the case the character is said to lack a concept and everything that makes him "exist", including mind, body and soul, it should classify as Aspect Type 1 and 3 too, from what I understand.
But overall it all comes down to how the verse treats the lack of concept. There might be cases in which a characters that doesn't have a concept is still tangible, which would mean he wont even classify as NEP.

Well the character lack mind will Immune to Mind Manipulation, not Resistance, this Mind Manipulation by default will not affect thag character, unless the opponent have feat mind haxing a mindless character

What will the concept of nothingness be rated as? And what if caharacter is even more nothing after his concept of nothingness got destroyed? What will that be treated as?

I have done so.

With that, I will close this thread. @everyone that still had questions: We can now talk about how to update all the characters. I have made a thread for that here. I will attempt to get to everyone as quickly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back