• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9-B justification of Project Zomboid characters is:

From https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Zeds_(Project_Zomboid):
likely Wall Level (Can significantly harm the player who is capable of crushing skulls which would require this much energy)
But as we know, crushing skull is 9-C feat:

This isn't really the place for it, but there isn't a better place for it, so I'm going to post it here:

This profile is not very good. Huge fan of the game. Information Analysis is pretty much garbage as the trait you get it from is just gives nutritional knowledge on food. Accelerated Development is also crap- you learn skills at a reasonable pace in Zomboid, barring exploits, and normally need either past experience or guide books to make truly meaningful progress. Acrobatics is downright incorrect, the player has no feats of anything remotely close to what we define as Acrobatics- the Nimble trait solely functions to make you move faster while wielding a weapon (this is still slower than their walk speed). Lifting Strength is fallacious as Zombies operate on chip damage- you can carry a fridge, though, so that's something.

Also, obviously should be reduced to Peak Human Physical Characteristics, at best.

I'll make a CRT on the subject, but I figured this would be a good place to post some grievances I have with the page.

Also, obviously should be reduced to Peak Human Physical Characteristics, at best.
Could I do it now?

By the way, I just learned the game and it is good. And I feel that the custom feature of The Player means that the current profile is not good at properly categorizing the abilities.

Could I do it now?

By the way, I just learned the game and it is good. And I feel that the custom feature of The Player means that the current profile is not good at properly categorizing the abilities.
I'm making the CRT as we speak, give me a few minutes.

The game's great, I've played it with some of the other VSBW lads. If you're ever interested in joining, we'd happily take you (although I should note that RimWorld is currently distracting me from any other game in my library).

I think the profile is fine to present the peak of the player's potential because technically you can just... set it up such that you don't have to take weaknesses, and can take only positives. But we ought to list negative traits as at the very least possible weaknesses (this is a point in my thread).

I'm making the CRT as we speak, give me a few minutes.

The game's great, I've played it with some of the other VSBW lads. If you're ever interested in joining, we'd happily take you (although I should note that RimWorld is currently distracting me from any other game in my library).

I think the profile is fine to present the peak of the player's potential because technically you can just... set it up such that you don't have to take weaknesses, and can take only positives. But we ought to list negative traits as at the very least possible weaknesses (this is a point in my thread).
It seems that the mission of this specific CRT is completed. I'll wait for your more detailed CRT. (And I feel that you could ping King Dom470 in your future CRT if King Dom470 has a forum account, as he is the creator of the two Project Zomboid profiles)

I noticed he was the one that made it, I didn't see a forum account under that name. Regardless, I will link it to him on his VSBW profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back