• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Progenitor of Uchiha VS Ruler of Black Winged Angel

"He doesn't have any form of mind resistance"

Boy you are mistaken.

Also, genjustu can be used to induce fear and fatigue as well.

I'm not sure why her willpower manipulation would bypass MM resistance, is there a special element to it?

None of what you mentioned is that OP, in fact, Naruto probably has more broken versions of everything you mentioned aside from her probability (Which also isn't that OP, and isn't passive)

@Dr

Even without mentioning IT or Tsukuyomi, a base full power sharingan is mostly immune to genjutsu (Except for the god tier ones)

I don't think base full power sharingan can Resist up to 7 Millions Fear and Will power manip, but this irrelevant to the thread anyway

I read further a bit of Yasei, if I remember corretly those 7 million people where amped by the Goddess who is 1-A right? So it's should be higher than that at least

GLHF22 said:
I don't think base full power sharingan can Resist up to 7 Millions Fear and Will power manip, but this irrelevant to the thread anyway
It absolutely is, I was referring to his point about Madara not having mind hax resistance, and countering a few other points.

I haven't made an actual argument for either character yet, but I doubt this is a stomp.

MrDrProfessorPatricio said:
I read further a bit of Yasei, if I remember corretly those 7 million people where amped by the Goddess who is 1-A right? So it's should be higher than that at least
After amped by the goddess they're able to Resist Ruphas coercion and defeat her, so no

GLHF22 said:
Doesnt IT is planetary?
Yes, but it's his own Mindhax with an amplified range thanks to the moon, he don't get a resistance for not being affected by his own technique i guess, Or i missed something?

It was agreed the moon didn't affect potency, only range. That was a while back though, and we may need a new thread for that.

Rinnegan users resist it (Also keeping in mind that IT also worked on animals, a good number of which presumably had human/sub human intelligence, which would put it far beyond planet level mindhax)

But there's a discussion to be had because it's stated that the reason why they resist it is because the rinnegan doesn't allow it's light to penetrate it.

Some believe this means their resistance doesn't scale, and others believe it scales regardless.

There's also the discussion about scope and what that means when it comes to mind hax...but that's for another thread.

until the thread is concluded (i dont think it will XD) i think we can continue this

resisting occular genjutsu is resisting mind/sense and a few other manipulations

and whats madara being dropped to

Back