• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles you want to create.

That’s just messed up lol. I’d have to get back into the game if I’m going to attempt at being any help then unfortunately
actually the battle cats wiki conveniently has all profiles, including region exclusives, pc exclusives, and the original japanese translations that aren't localized

actually the battle cats wiki conveniently has all profiles, including region exclusives, pc exclusives, and the original japanese translations that aren't localized
Well sure but the current issue is about speed isn’t it? And I don’t suppose you could compare any of the normal animals to their real world versions either?

Do you read the novels???
Nop I get confused when reading them as I can't visualise them or know the hyperbolic stuff plus manhwa tend to correct things in the novel.
Nah just Manhwa. It would be better if Profile are created now only. Just 29 chapter are released anyway. Maintaining the profile would be easy.
True.
I am still in chapter 10 it's pretty much similar to solo leveling. Just recently picked it up.
Then I would read it when I'm done with other books.

I have plans to make;

Profiles for UnderHero
Still need to finish that game at some point.

Anyways I have a bunch of pages in the works, including one for a verse called Lenna's Inception. For verses that already exist, I've got some Pokemon pages to fix and Kung Fu Panda pages to make.

Takkar (Far Cry Primal)
Joseph Oda (The Evil Within)
Peacekeeper (For Honor)

Whole verses I wish I could make if I had the time and energy
Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure
Slime Rancher
West of Loathing

Currently though I'm heavily involved in the profile making of Don't Starve and Totally Accurate Battle Simulator. If anyone wants specific profiles from those verses, just ask.

Oh right, I also want to see Mashle profiles created someday. I know they are being worked on, but it'd be really nice to finally start making matchups between characters and characters from other verses.
It shouldn't take long for more supporters, the anime is probably going to be announced someday soon

I have plans to make;

Shallowgrove Slasher (Scream)
Sidney Prescott (Scream)
Dewey Riley (Scream)
Sapman (Monster Legends)
Mr. NotFound (Monster Legends)
Mr. Beast (Monster Legends)
Profiles for UnderHero
Profiles for YIIK
Glamrock Freddy (FNaF)
Gregory (FNaF)
Sidney Prescott sounds pretty interesting, what tier do you think she should have based on her AP?

Nah just Manhwa. It would be better if Profile are created now only. Just 29 chapter are released anyway. Maintaining the profile would be easy.
Then it is safe to create this profile as Manhwa version of this character. (since the manhwa version sometimes differs from the novel version, like D)

Then it is safe to create this profile as Manhwa version of this character. (since the manhwa version sometimes differs from the novel version, like D)
Yeah most manhwa I read tend to correct what's written in the novels so I majorly prefer manhwa.

Yeah same. It would be even better now only. Afterwards we would forget many things when more chapters gets released.

Yeah most manhwa I read tend to correct what's written in the novels so I majorly prefer manhwa.
I wouldn't say correct,they just change things
It would be better to create a page with two different source instead of mixing it

There's a good chunk of characters I wanna see, but frankly, I don't even know how profile-making works here. Like, I don't know calcs or terms or anything like that.

That being said, if anybody wants a specific example, I'd like to see Dark Deception profiles once that game gets finished.

Gosu characters.
We have feats and calcs and we need more calcs
but the profiles haven't been made yet either way cause it's hard to get the right feats

That reminds me, I wanted to make profiles for Cultivator against superheroes, but the translation just got so bad. Does anyone know a site with good translation for it?
I use mangaraw to read it. Also, you can use this to help you with the profile since I started to work on it in september 2020 when the manhua was relesed but well...i got a lot of side-track then I lost the will to continue it even if I still read the series.

My sandbox for his profile at that time. It doesn't have scans, just the powers at that time, a bit of formatting and renders. Hopefully it will help you a little. Btw, scroll a bit down as the first thing shown will be a verse page for another series (since its a sandbox you can open it directly to copy the source-code).

I use mangaraw to read it. Also, you can use this to help you with the profile since I started to work on it in september 2020 when the manhua was relesed but well...i got a lot of side-track then I lost the will to continue it even if I still read the series.

My sandbox for his profile at that time. It doesn't have scans, just the powers at that time, a bit of formatting and renders. Hopefully it will help you a little. Btw, scroll a bit down as the first thing shown will be a verse page for another series (since its a sandbox you can open it directly to copy the source-code).
Seems you aren't current yet cause it seems like a lowball to yan sen but whenever you need help you can ask me though I'm reading just the manhwa.
Only yansen and hobbs lord would get a profile for now right???
The class rep also and that other top teir students some characters would also get profiles also.

Seems you aren't current yet cause it seems like a lowball to yan sen but whenever you need help you can ask me though I'm reading just the manhwa.

The class rep also and that other top teir students some characters would also get profiles also.
''i got a lot of side-track then I lost the will to continue it even if I still read the series''
^^ what I said in my first post, I still read the series, I just didn't continue to work on the profile, I even said I made it in 2020 september.

Back