• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profiles you want to create.

I really want to make a page for the weird Judge Dredd manga but it's super rare and has never been translated.

In general I want to make more non-Marvel/DC comic pages like Cat Girl, Hilda, Zenith, and more.

Currently some of my planned pages are Mean Machine, Judge Anderson, and Judge Hershey. Also plannng on making IDW Dredd pages eventually.

Hey if you planning on creating a thread for solo Max level newbie. I am in as a supporter 🙌
I thought plan on making any threads actually on any manhwa yet cause I'm very busy this throughout this month and the next but i could if scans are needed.

Though the protagonist is very peculiar makes me love the manhwa the more.

Me. MonkeyOfLife
👀 in progress
orangutan_1f9a7.png

Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai characters (I'm working for the main female protagonist).

By the way, I have felt that every media would have some broken characters, even for stage characters.

Creating profiles in VS Battles Wiki does not require staff's permission first.
I think you're right. Hopefully there isn't a mistake. Alright, so I'll upload it. If anyone happens to know about that music video, then they could contribute to that profile if they want to. Thanks. 👍

From Warhammer 40k, the Necron characters Trazyn the Infinite and Szarekh the Silent King along with a big revising for Orikan the Diviner eventually. I like Necrons a lot so why not give them so attention here?

Here's some of these profiles that I've been wanting to add:

NCIS Verse:

Jethro Leroy Gibbs

Ziva

Pac-Man (From the 1980 show)

Gage Creed (Pet Semetary 1989)

Ellie Creed (Pet Semetary 2019)

(Kinda) working on profiles for the manga Diamond in the Rough.
some other verses I have thought about are Arcane Ascension, and expanding on TWEWY and Dragalia Lost

Been planning on making profiles for Second Life Ranker, the novel at least.

The sandbox is currently doodoo water, is only like, 500 chapters into the story (Of 800), and is missing many abilities and feats, both after and pre 500 chapters. But the verse is relatively strong. This is actually the first korean novel (and manhwa in the future) I've read to reach tier 1, and has some good hax like conceptual manip type 1.

If I can, I wanna try and make more Skylanders profiles. At the very least, I wanna give the rest of the Skylanders themselves and MAYBE the trappable Villains from Trap Team, if possible.

I wanna make YIIK: A Postmodern RPG pages but imma wait for the update

Scream Queens pages are coming soon

Teen Wolf pages

UnderHero pages

Pages for the official Ghost Face novel duology

Back