• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamasu Chan said:
I have a pretty large request for Goku (Super).
I chose these images because: one, ssj Goku's picture doesn't appear on Mobile and his current ssj2, ssg, and ssb renders look very jaggey. Two, they have a very consistent, high quality art style and they're all made by TheTabbyNeko. Three, his ssj3 render is made by Neko and is already in his profile so why not replace them and give Niko credit at the same time?
Bump.

@DnW0

I think that Saitama's serious expression deserves its own tab because of its notability; serious Saitama is typically shown to be extremely strong (relatively to other One Punch Man characters) and it is the state where his fighting is truly shown.

@Zamasu Chan

New SSG Goku render is better as its pose is more appreciated (for me) for the profile look. New SSB Goku render is likely better; I don't really like his face, but the art is really more clear than the currently used one. Other replacements don't deserve to replace the current images because: 1) both currently used and suggested SSJ renders are equally good, no need to replace; 2) the currently used SSJ2 Goku render's pose is better fit for battle than the suggested render's pose

I'll handle approved by myself replacements later, I'll notify when I do so

@ArgosaxDespair

Ummm. I think that the bottom renders (SSJ2, SSJ4) are fine to replace the currently used ones.

I'll handle the replacements later, I'll notify when I do so

@Ominous Blund3r

Maybe the old render goes under the "Pre-"Change your mind"" tab, while the new render goes under the ""Change your mind" and later" one?

I agree with Apex Predator. The current MUI Goku is just a redesign and recolor of the Omen Goku, however I feel like this render is slightly better due to him facing foward and whatnot

Mastered UI Goku

I'm really not a fan of how Arcsys puts a really thick outline on every DBFZ character render so this Beerus is very nice looking.

ChocomilkAlex said:
I'm really not a fan of how Arcsys puts a really thick outline on every DBFZ character render so this Beerus is very nice looking.
It also looks closer to an anime style.

An unpopular opinion, but I feel like this Super Sonic Render of Pre Genesis is a bit better than the current one

Sonic Archie Super Sonic (Render2)

ChocomilkAlex said:
The Aura is UIO's most defining trait, don't take that away from him lol.
Yeah, in principle, the aura is definitely a factor; so the pics are much better when they have the aura, to me.

MrLuk2000 said:
What about the MUI Goku render?
I guess true. The best picture is what matter, in the end. The current MUI Goku render though is of higher quality because it is way better as it it less blurry and larger at the same pixel resolution so I think it is the better render on these grounds, @MrLuk2000.

MagicCloud6 said:
The SSB Render I recommended?
I think the current render is better for the same reason that I said for the current MUI render added that additionally the current SSB render is more forward-facing is a nice extra, for me, @MagicCloud6.

Apex PredatorX said:
Are my suggestions of new profile pictures for Kong and Rodan gonna be applied?
Kong's renders change were applied. I left Rodan alone because the current pciture is of a higher render quality so I think it is better.

Is it really necessary to have the 'Casual' and 'Serious' keys on Saitama when it's just facial expressions?

Same with 'Masked' and 'Unmasked' for Charlotte Katakuri when it's just a single piece of clothing being displaced.

I suggest those get removed

^ I agree. That's like saying we should give characters like Goku in SSJ different keys because when they power up more, there is electricity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back