• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd really like it if the gory image of zero on the "corruption" page was changed. It's really unnecessarily graphic and it isnt even on blood manipulation or anything

I think we could use the DBZ SSJ1 Goku render on his DBS profile instead, I think it fits better because it looks more like his DBS Broly version. Then we could replace the former (DBZ) with the one posted by KLOL506.

Goku DBZ SS1

Agreed. Besides, Goku had no embelm on his gi in DBZ with SSJ on.

I've notice that a lot of Game Sonic are unofficial, various times staff told me that If we have official renders there is no real need for fan-made ones, here is my take:

Sonic Games Modern Sonic 2 (Render)
Nothing starts until you take action. If you've got time to worry, then run!
~ Sonic the Hedgehog​

Sonic Games Adventure Sonic (Render)
What you see is what you get, just a guy who loves adventure. I'm Sonic the Hedgehog!
~ Adventure Sonic to Shadow

Sonic Games Excalibur Sonic by Nibroc-Rock
What good is a world that goes on forever? That sounds pretty lame.
~ Excalibur Sonic​

Sonic Games Werehog Sonic 2 (Render)
Do I need a reason to want to help out a friend?
~ Werehog Sonic​

Sonic Games Darkspine Sonic 2 (Render)
If this is your world, then it's a world that I don't want any part of!
~ Darkspine Sonic​

Sonic Games Super Sonic 2 (Render)
The present day... The here and now that you've stolen... Time to take it back!
~ Super Sonic​
All of them are official, with the exception of Excal. as the current one is great and Darkspine, as the current one is weirdly posing and the ones I can crop from the game look bad.

For some reason the tabber format is glitching, copy and paste the source to see it.

I am neutral about Xeno Goku's renders. I think your renders are better than the current one so I will add them, @KarmodF

I think the current images of Xeno Goku are better. Also the SSB image that was in Chou Goku's profile was also better.

AKM sama said:
I think the current images of Xeno Goku are better. Also the SSB image that was in Chou Goku's profile was also better.
Past SSB image that was in Chou Goku's profile did look deform in the neck to me so I thought the new image was better in this regard, but I can agree with everything else.

IIRC it is a colored version of Toyo's art. It's quality is much better than the one mentioned above.

It is a very good quality image. The only problem is UIO was never shirtless.

I feel like any of my options for the Xeno Goku renders are better, same with the SSJ one as it fits better with the format.

Same with the SSB, @AKM's proposal has the blue glarings, which arent bad but mine looks cleaner and its looking in the front rather than the other one which is striking a weird pose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back