• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile image additions or replacements requests - 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. Interesting choice. I will replace the image whenever I'll find time for it.

Zark2099 said:
A more fitting render for Spider-Man (Marvel Comics). A straighter and an iconic pose to whatever we were using before.

Credit to The Foolish Omniscient Guy for rendering this
This seems fine. I handled this image...

Zark2099 said:
Can anyone add this image to Spider-Man (Marvel Comics)'s page and replace the current Black Suit image with this?
...But this one has a lot of uncropped empty space, so I cropped it and put a fixed render instead.

Regardless of the issues... Done~

Yup, The Divine Phoenix is right, as always.

@Zamasu Chan

I cropped down the unneeded empty space by decreasing the canvas of the pictures, increased Goku Black's resolution by twice (in linear scale), uploaded the fixed renders to the wiki and handled the replacement :3

@Sans2345

No one was willing to replace SCP-096's image, so I handled it myself...

@KarmodF

Huh? How did I manage to forget about you!?

3 people (2 regular people and 1 image helper) liked your image, so I handled the replacement ;)

@Zark2099

For the Deadpool, should the new image tabs be "Deadpool" and "X-Force", where under "X-Force" will be the suggested picture?

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3115119

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back