• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can just ask a content mod or an admin to rename them instead of asking for deletion and then reposting them afterwards

Doesn't renaming keep the original page there? I dunno.

I'll probably just go bug a content mod ask a content mod when I get the time.

Renaming them just moves the original pages to a new location.

Just ask an administrator (green text name user) to change the name.

Please also state to what exactly and link said page, as most of those users are very occupated, and you may say that Ant suggested you to fix this so they have more attention into you.

You may check here

It is in preparation for the new canon profile.

It has been agreed on a CRT I made that Peter Petrelli (Composite) should be deleted.

Here's what I said there:

"No, he is not that noteworthy of a character, and there is no alt canon interpretations of Peter that are officially released from what I'm aware of. So it's just a mishmash of his powers over each season, and I don't really think that deserves a page. It's no more than just his regular page minus the keys. The page also blatantly uses outliers such as Peter surviving his own nuke despite that only being a "possibly" on his actual page."

The Godhead

This page looks seriously incomplete, not to mention that I'm not sure that we're supposed to be making this profile yet, as IIRC this is supposed to be for last.

Pepsimab is from an actual game though. Being a haxless 9-B doesn't mean you can't have a file, look at hotline Miami.

If other people want to not have it for the Pepsi connection that's one thing, but im fine with it.

If that was the problem, we can just remove the parts that suggest that from the description and replace it to sound more like an actual character.

This doesn´t seem to be like Ryukama´s Old Spice profiles...

Chartate101 said:
There isn't a problem, but some people insist there is.
From Editing Rules, advertisement-based profiles can be controversial

• Preferably avoid adding character profiles that may be inappropriate or perceived to be in poor taste. This may include characters, weapons, etcetera, that are ill-suited for a statistics-indexing wiki, due to having no reliable feats, or ones from media which may be too controversial or otherwise unnecessary to be featured. This includes content that would strictly be added as a joke, for example Barney the dinosaur or the Teletubbies.

Even if comercials are banned, its still ridiculous that characters are banned even if they have feats in other mediums. Such as how Segata Saturn is banned because he's from a commercial. he has feats in the games, but because his orgin is a commerical, he's banned.

I attempted to sorta fix Melmetal, though there's nothing I can do about it having no justifications for stuff or summary.

Wokistan said:
I attempted to sorta fix Melmetal, though there's nothing I can do about it having no justifications for stuff or summary.
I may try to fix that if anyone allows me. Within this week likely.

The files not locked so you'd be fine.

Wokistan said:
Pepsima is from an actual game though. Being a haxless 9-B doesn't mean you can't have a file, look at hotline Miami.

If other people want to not have it for the Pepsi connection that's one thing, but im fine with it.
So feats from Fighting Vipers can be counted or feats from the running game AND/OR the ads also counted?

I am fascinated to see the page and I am more than willing to caliber some feats.

About Pepisman, to be honest, I found it is a video games character and doesn't think that the rule applies anymore to it.

So, I misunderstood the origins so I will undelete it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back