• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we legit get rid of these 4 Pages please

They're all on irrelevant living celestial bodies that don't even fight, or are even involved much in the verse other than small songs.

Mere excuse to have planets and moons on the wiki

I am not sure. What do the rest of you think?

I mean, if they're legitimate characters, then they can probably stay.

If they're just celestial objects, then probably not.

From the profiles themselves, they seem to be the former.

@Rep Theyre essentially the Screaming Su of Gumball. Yes theyre characters, but the basically do nothing.

Okay. Feel free to do so then.

@Ryu

Considering how empty it is and how there's no exposition on it whatsoever, probably.

Well, after a mixup in the wrong thread...

I say The Player (Nintendo) should get deleted honestly. It lacks any type of feats, and... It's rather unreliable in my opinion.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Shouldn't we have waited a bit before deleting...? That profile was around for ages.
There are bound to be profiles here and there that are old but just poor in quality. Someone brought this one up. It was deleted. This is a story as old as vs battles wikia itself.

I don't think it's fair to call it just a weaker human, considered that these things were quite different from us. Less smart but generally stronger.

Also our only human profile is full composite, so it doesn't really compare.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Comparing it to other player pages on the wiki, The Nintendo Player page makes no sense, and is basically just Ness from Earthbound or the Gentle Pull from Mario Galaxy.
lol since when The Player revived Medusa? She explicitly said that it was Hades who kept reviving her and he basically replied "guess I'll stop now" before killing her.

Why was Powergirl's profile deleted? It had plenty of good information on her. Sure, it wasn't complete but it had good info and could have easily just been edited to be made complete. Powergirl should get a new profile.

Okay. Feel free to remove it then.

Mario was in possession of that very rock and even removes it from the meteorite itself during the final fight, so he'd be 2-C with it regardless. Furthermore, when the meteorite hit in the past and literally split the universe in two, the dinosaurs that survived carried on and evolved. This would mean that Koopa is still part of a race that could survive a meteorite splitting two universes, so Mario harming him still scales. And to add onto that, the characters are hardly affected when the two universes get merged during the final fight. How would it not scale?

Mario's own power and especially not his Striking Strength scale to the rock. At most he'd just be 2-C with it.

Literally everything on earth survived that meteor strike. Should we scale everything as 2-C? Or maybe go with the much more reasonable interpretation that the 2 dimensions splitting or fusing is reality warping hax not like a conventional universe blowing up?

That's still enough to justify the profile's existence, isn't it?

Actually, no. The meteor strike is the same one that killed the dinosaurs, except in the movie, some dinosaurs survive. Some of those included the ones Koopa descends from; T-rex and such. Not everything survived. Furthermore, the fact that the meteor's force affected space so much that it literally split it into two copies, I really don't see how the force that killed some dinosaurs and split the universe into two wouldn't scale to the few dinosaurs that did survive and continued to evolve into the ones in the movie.

If others are fine with a completely featless character that once had a 2-C gadget being a profile sure.

So multiversal planet earth, multiversal trees, multiversal dirt, multiversal rocks, multiversal minerals, multiversal insects, multiversal microscopic bacteria, multiversal all other creatures that didn't become extinct?

It's nonsensical hax as opposed to conventional destruction which almost anything has shown able to survive. I think it's highly unreliable to scale anyone's durability to it.

@Ryu: No, I think you're misunderstanding. The planet, dirt, etc. was affected when it was literally split into two parallel copies. And other living beings IIRC evolved from Bacteria which came from oceans which was also split. The only thing not affected at all was a few dinosaurs.

@Hadou When were Mario and Bowser ever stated able to have merged the dimensions with their own strength? Or either of them absorbing this rock + meteor's powers?

@Metal Your logic is "the dinosaurs that were on the earth weren't killed when the meteor struck earth"

Well the earth itself wasn't destroyed when the meteor struck it, the trees that were on the earth weren't destroyed when the meteor struck, the dirt that was on the earth wasn't destroyed when the meteor struck, the insects that were on the earth weren't destroyed when that meteor struck, the microscopic bacteria that was on the earth wasn't destroyed when that meteor struck, all other prehistoric species that didn't go exinct weren't killed when that meteor struck.

Counting the dinosaurs not getting destroyed upon impact as a feat leads to pretty much anyone and anything being multiversal.

I agree with Metal and Hadou. Simply because a character used an item to attain a feat doesn't disprove it, not to mention Movie Mario has several reasons to have a profile.

Here is a suggestion of mine; would it be good if I remade the profile in a personal sandbox with more reasoning and explanation to it and show it as a proof of concept? The Staff can then decide what do to with it.

"Simply because a character used an item to attain a feat doesn't disprove it, not to mention Movie Mario has several reasons to have a profile."

So any leader with a nuclear bomb now has City level Striking Strength? If someone beat the crap out of Trump before he could launch one they now have City level AP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back