• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ALRf

It's probably best that we delete it since it's devoid of content.

If I remember correctly, Voltron is up Darkanine's alley, so we can always ask him if he wants to make the page later.

Well, it looks different, even if it has the same statistics.

There's no such thing as "delete because it's obscure" or "delete because its "l"not necessary to have'" as who's the one to determine whether or not something is "unnecessary" when it doesn't even go against our standards? Untranslated? Last I checked so was the Masadaverse until Ven came along and we now have ALRF and an English localization.

When I get to it, I'll redo the Golovachev pages with proper explanations, as I said so I was going to do, remember?, of course I'll translate everything relevant.

If you need help with that @Sera, I'd be willing to help. I'm pretty good at explaining the uber-uber high tier stuff.

I completely agree with both Saikou and Sera on this matter.

While being obscure isn't grounds for deletion, having exclusively unknowns and essentially no info is.

I was referring to the combination. If a profile features a sufficiently prominent character, we can sometimes keep it, even if the information is limited.

Also (not referring to this profile, but rather speaking in general), we have to use some common sense in terms of a reasonable amount of notability. We cannot feature obscure unpublished or barely read fan works, for example.

Please check my earlier clarification. Anyway, I will delete the profile then.

Okay, this is more question about a deleted profile.

Just yesterday a manage to create a profile for X-O Manowar (Aric of Dacia), a character from Valiant Comics, and today I when I was about to add two images for his gallery, puff, it disappeared.

I don't know why, because I'm 100% sure that I did the profile well, and even then, someone could have gave me a message about it, instead of straigth foward delete the profile without even letting me know.

I deleted it because the statistics seemed to be placed purely on guesswork, and I am so overworked nowadays that I did not have the time to correct them all to unknown ratings, which would turn it into a deletion candidate anyway. In addition, Antoniofer is currently slowly creating various Valiant profiles, so he will likely get to this character eventually.

Okay, though I would have liked that at least get a message...

I put "Likely" in most of his stats because as far I know, survive the destruction of a planet's surface is justified as a High 6-A feat, but there was not a calc for it (Or at least one I know), so I used the "Likely" because there was not a calc for how much yielded the feat.

Withstanding a small part of such an event is not remotely High 6-A, just being in the epicenter the entire energy release.

ProspectX said:
Well, this article appears lonely. I thought somebody was going to handle it...maybe i have to wait a bit more.
I'm fine with people that have Unknown stats. But that page is pretty much completely barren and of very poor quality. The summary is plagiarized too.

Also "Classification: Badass" lol

Deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back