• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this is the correct list, Mindovin. My bad...I almost forgot King K. Rool (Smash Bros.)'s profile would be included, also (added).

A CRT is usually preferable, yes.

In this case I'd disagree with a CRT having been made, we've already had CRTs on what Smash Bros characters should be allowed, and these were created against the conclusions of those CRTs.

@Agnaa

Okay. Never mind then.

I do agree with Agnaa's points; I was present in two CRT where those Smash profiles were rejected on being allowed so another one I think is needless. Mindovin handled the deletions of those Smash profiles.

Okay. This should be fine then.

Putting an entity from two videos in the 2010s as "modern mythology" sounds like an excuse to post creepypasta, honestly. All of the others are extremely well known and have been around for dozens, or even hundreds of years.

Promestein and I took care of it.

Well, we feature various other characters from spinoffs as well. I do not think that it seems to be a problem.

No, it's not a 9-C feat. You don't scale up to 9-C just because you did the feat when you were young.

No. Once the AP and unfounded abilities are gone the profile has nothing:

• 9-C is invalid FRA.
  • Preparation is invalid FRA (pulling a prank does not even give you minor preparation)
  • Regenerationn is invalid as it does not meet the requirements for Regenerationn:
Instances of characters being wounded and inexplicably recovering off screen should not be taken as evidence of Regenerationn unless supported by further context. This is due to reasons ranging from possibility of off-screen treatment to continuity errors. See this thread for reference.
After that all that's left is Enhanced Senses which seems to be a one-off joke, and far from enough to establish a profile for a non-combat-oriented verse.

The pranks are consistent and extremely elaborate.

As for Regen, there's no way they just took him to the doctor's and he was all better, especially since he's never shown recovering. He's just instantly all better in the next comic.

That is not preparation under our preparation page.

Doesn't matter, we don't consider that Regenerationn, as the Regenerationn page explicitly says.

Furthermore, you definitely can heal from a swolen hand (which is clearly what this drawing is to represent) quickly. I myself did that literally today. Smacked something really hard by mistake, entire hand got swolen and numb, i'm mostly fine a few hours later.

I agree with removal.

The Coolest Water Bottle said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Slenderman_(ZTX)

All stats except range and intelligence are in unknown.

Only has two powers which we don't know if slender can even use them offensively

the original user that made the profile is inactive and it seems they were the only knowledgeable member.

And finally, the source seemingly cannot be found anymore. So the profile is impossible to fix.
I can delete it, but then somebody who knows what he/she is doing has to update the tabbers for all of the other Slenderman incarnations that have pages here.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Nate Wright

You don't get 9-C for accidentally denting a desk, the feats are horribly exxagarated.
I deleted it earlier.

@TCWB

Thank you. I deleted the page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back