• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Seems like you just need to remove the 8-B stats. The 9-B seems clear enough.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
No. I, Elizhaa, and the content moderators usually handle that on our own, but you can message us about it.

Idk, i don't know the drama with him. I just remember him complaining about constantly getting profiles deleted with no further elaboration

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Sans2345 isn't supposed to create profiles anymore as far as I am aware.

Actually, its better to delete it. It appears to be a composite of the 3 Scissormen in the PS1 Clock Tower game. While 2 are fairly similar, the 3rd is unique enough to warrant a separate profile. Its best to make multiple profiles.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Okay. I have done so. I would appreciate if some staff member contacts Sans2345 about that he isn't supposed to create profile pages.

Jaften

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Satoru_Gojo

Low quality profile in general. Might be salvageable but I don't know if its statistics are correct and I'm too lazy to read the respect thread for confirmation, does anybody know somebody who knows this character who would be willing to fix the profile?

It isn't that bad, it just needs some cleaning up and an image.

The wall level stuff seems accurate, but I don't know if the feats provided go up to building level.

Jaften

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Yellowpig10 said:
I now suddenly have the urge to create a character named "you guys are absolute low tier fodder" so the site would have to index it and end up making an actual page named that
Do it on Joke Battles, I'll follow the page.

Jaften

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Antvasima said:
Which member created that page?
I'm pretty sure they already got banned for it, that image is from literally a year and four days ago today, 3-19-2019.

Spider Jockey

Wildly inflated and blatantly wrong statistics (Lifting Strength should be Class 5, not 50), lots of missing Powers & Abilities, doesn't account for Stray Jockeys and Cave Spider Jockeys, and frequent grammatical errors. Plus, it's literally just a skeleton using a spider as a mount. It would be better off as a key rather than a page.

See, it doesn't lift over 39,000 kilos though. If you look at the calc that's linked to on the page, that's if the skeleton has full golden armor and is holding two gold blocks as well. It's not holding two gold blocks. It can't even hold one. The armor itself is only 1083.3 kilograms in weight total.

I don't think you're picking up what I'm putting down.

The 39,683.3 kg value comes from the weight of a player with full golden armor, combined with two gold blocks in each of their hands. A skeleton cannot naturally spawn with gold blocks. It cannot have gold blocks in its hands without console commands/cheats, which aren't canon. It cannot dual wield without console commands/cheats, which aren't canon. It can only spawn with a bow in its hand. It can naturally spawn with armor, which is presumably why that calc was linked.

Lifting the armor would be a Class 5 feat. That's the upper limit. That's the "At most."

It shouldn't even be a page, though. It would be like making a profile for Link riding Epona. It should be a key, or just mentioned in the mobs' pages.

But I'm not going to talk about it anymore until someone with a name that isn't blue comes along, in order to avoid clogging the thread.

Spider Jockey is considered its own mob in Minecraft. I think some games have a good argument for fodder swordsmen/archers having separate pages from a fodder horseman.

Link riding Epona is never treated as its own separate character, while "soldier riding a horse" often is, I think Spider Jockey is a more playful version of this.

Remember11

Provides no actual evidence for its character's ratings, one of whom is Low 1-C with no proof on his profile whatsoever. Not only that but its abilities are completely unsubstantiated by quotes or scans.

AKM sama

UwU
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Looks like A6colute made those pages in 2015. It's something that should be handled by the audit group members that verse is assigned to.

AKM sama

UwU
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
It's not unnecessary. Thank you for bringing it into light. The verse definitely needs some work if it is to be saved from deletion. I'll bring it up in the audit group.

DatOneWeeb said:
A key for the Spider Jockey. We can add them to both.
Having one identical key (identical to the point of referencing the exact same character) on two different profiles seems weird. I think having its own page is much better.

Spider Jockeys aren't considered their own mob, though. They don't have a namespaced ID or a spawn egg. To summon them in creative, you have to use commands to summon a skeleton with an NBT tag that says it's riding a spider.

AKM sama

UwU
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
A very minor character who doesn't have much abilities worth indexing, only a statement of being at a certain level of power and plenty of unknown ratings. I don't see the point, nor any harm in keeping it, but leaning towards deletion.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Being on two feckin panels doesn't warrant a profile,excessively minor, delete it and Frog Ma too for similar reasons

By this logic I can make profiles for individual Hand Ninjas, bloating a verse only makes it a pain revising it

They aren't nameless lookalikes though. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to have minor characters as long as the verse has notable characters and the minor ones have something to properly scale to.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
AKM sama said:
Agreed. I deleted them.
Please remember to always check for the regular wiki pages that link to the deleted profiles, and to update these accordingly.

BigSmoke4269 said:
Also, Emmet Brickowski has bad formatting and should be deleted.
Yeah it's pretty terrible but how about we make a thread to try to fix it. I'm sure there's enough people out there knowledgeable on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.